Chapter 2:Leaving the Hell

Warning:sexual abuse, violence ,bad language Read on your own risk.

After crying 2 hours nu was sitting on the floor near his bed having his head on knees, when he heard a knock.

Dia:Hey useless kid if your drama is over then go and wash dirty dishes.

Nu wiped his tears and went down in the kitchen and saw bundles of dirty utensils. He sighed and started washing dishes.

Lara saw Nunew washing alot of dirty utensils alone so she approached Nunew.

Lara:Hey Nunew, (nu turned his face and saw his step mother) Let me help (Lara took dish scrubber from his hands . Nunew was stunned because nobody other than his grandmaa(She passed away when nu was 11 since then nu was facing all this) ever treated nu like a family member and helped him in his chores . He was looking at Lara with confused face as he had always heard then step mother are really bad but in his case in these 4-5 hours she is only women treated nu like family. Lara saw nu's face and smiled.

Lara:what happened Nunew?

Nu:Why are you helping me?

Lara:this is a lot for you to do it, how will you do it alone hmm? ☺(she said with a smile)

Nunew: But you Don't need to. I'll do it by myself , I can.

Lara:Nunew It's alright let me help, we are a family.

Nunew was really getting imotional because nobody in these years has ever talked him with this concern.

At first he wanted to hate Lara due to his mindset which told him that step mothers are always bad, but now because of Lara's behavior he really can't hate the women even though she took her mothers place in his fathers life.

Nunew started to help her Lara was scrubbing and Nunew was washing. After they finished..

Nu:Thank you so much Aunty.

Lara felt a little bad because he called him aunty but she understands so she didn't said anything just given a smile.

Lara:No need to thank me. (she said stoking nu's side of head and left)

At night Lara was in his bed beside his sleeping husband.

Lara(in mind) :That kid is really adorable how can his own family treat him like this. He needs love. His scared eyes were thirsty for love. I'll try my best to be his mother, may be I'm another woman but he is a kid who needs love so I want to be his mother. I wish he get love from all family. If I'm right that kid is kind hearted and imotional who always thinks about others but sometimes it needed to think about yourself first. I'll really try my best.

Next day..

In early morning Nunew was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone (he always has do all house chores and in exchange his so called family let him go college.They do not even have to pay as Nunew was studying on his scholarship ) He was cutting vegetables suddenly he felt hands on his waist and he flinched and tuned around . He saw it was Carl His step mom's brother.

Carl:hey kid what you doing hmm. Doing everything all alone. Let me help (he said still holding nu's waist) .

Nunew :No phi it's alright I'll do it (nu didn't know why but he wasn't feeling good when Carl was touching him so his removed carls hand from himself) .

Carl:C'mon kid let me help ( he got near Nunew and traped him between kitchen counter and him. )

Nunew was really so uncomfortable and now Carl was holding and touching Nunew when Dia called Nunew.