flowers and shopping

hey quens and kinkgs 😘 327 words!

I was gonna go out and pick flowers when I decided to tell my girlfriend so she can do it with me!

"ENID!!„ I say as I knocked on her door loudly
"hi darling! „ "HI WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SOMEWHERE WITH ME? „

"yeah sure!" she said as she grabbed her jacket

"let's go! „ I say to her as I grab her hand.

I was planning on going to the flower garden in the back it has been shut down but I recently started helping it.

once we got there I immediately went for my favorite ones.

the gardenia!

I skipped over there and started picking some to make a flower crown!

I picked enough and stared making it. I had lost enid since she went her own way.

"ENID! „ I say trying to get her attention "yes y/n?„ she yelled back.

"COME HERE„

when i saw her i put the crown on her head.

"look I made this for you!„ I say "thank you can we go to the mall now? "

"yeah let's go! „

when we got there we went straight to (any store you want mostly because I have never been to a mall 🙁☠️)

"Look you like this shirt? „ "eh I don't really like the color„ she said to me "me either...wait do you want to get matching outfits?! „

"yeah! I think I saw something that could work over here!„ she said as we walked over to the stand.

"yeah this could work let's pay then go to the food court! „ I said to the girl.

after we payed we went to go get panda express in the food court.

"thank you for coming with me enid I had a lot of fun!„ I say as I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"it's nothing I love to spend time with you! „ she said as we got in our dorm.

I LOVE ENID SHE'S SO PRETTY