Back to Geonosis

(A/N: Despite not writing the chapter, the Zillo Beast survived and was relocated in some other remote planet thanks to Zen's effort that wish to save it. The reason I didn't write because I was lazy, and the other reason is because the episode where Zillo Beast dies is sad.)

"Believe in yourself or no one else will."

Counterattack! With the Republic forces are spread thinly in a desperate attempt to engage General Grievous's starfleet, Separatist planets that were once thought secured, are now rising up against the Republic. On Geonosis, Separatist's leader, Poggle the Lesser, safe inside his newly ray-shielded factory, create thousands of terrible weapon which march off the assembly line against the outnumbered clone army. The Jedi, resolute in their effort to restore order to the Republic, they performing a massive invasion to retake Geonosis and shut down Poggle's factory of terror, once-and-for-all!

(Space)

Outside the space of Geonosis, it shows several Republic starships that ready to invade into the planet. Taking over Geonosis and capture Poggle the Lesser, who led the Geonosian on the Separatist side, will ensure more victory in the Republic's side.

(Venator)

Inside a Jedi cruiser in the bridge, it shows Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ki-Adi Mundi are watching at the planet where the Clone Wars started.

《Jedi Master Ki-Adi Mundi》

Obi-Wan: I cannot believe that we are back here again.

Mundi: So am I, Kenobi. It is unfortunate. The resistance from the native Geonosian are more resilient than we expected.

Obi-Wan: The same can be said for their loyalty to Count Dooku.

Mundi: A fact that often overlooked.

A second later, Zen and Anakin with Ahsoka arrives in the bridge.

Obi-Wan: You're late. Both of you.

Anakin: Sorry, Master. Ahsoka and I are busy dealing with some Seppies near door.

Ahsoka: My squad take squadron alone have fifty five kills.

Anakin: Yeah... But mine have seventy six.

Ahsoka: Show off.

Obi-Wan: Well, I'm glad that you two are enjoying yourselves.

Anakin: Hey, it's just a little friendly competition, Master. Nothing to worry about.

Zen: What should be worried about is how you perform that competition.