Chapter 2: Slipped Up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys im back with Chapter 2!!!!! Im sooo excited for this chapter because it has ALOT of surprises to come and ALOT of drama. You guys will fall in love with this chapter as I did when I wrote it. This book is Copywrighted so if you copy it I will have that book deleted! <3 Anyways Im on punishment because of a party I went to so I will barely post in this story. When I get my phone back and cheerleading gets out the way I will post more quickly, but until then I should be posting every other day, but no later than a week so dont trip out! In this chapter you will meet Cymphonique's ghetto friend Bri'Asia. She will make you laugh with all of her jokes hopefully the pics I try to put up get there, but if not just type in the link when I post it for the pic's. Alright well now that's all out of the way Im going to get back to the story....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Cymphonique's House)

So I woke up this morning feeling greater than ever! I hoped out of bed and into the shower. I dont know why but today I felt like something good was going to happen. It felt like one of those "Go out and PARTY" kind of days. I hoped out the shower and got dressed in this:

OUTFIT IN THE COMMENTS>>!!!!!!!!

I went to the kitchen and sat down at the table ready for my dad's famous pancakes. My dad was a good parent. He was a better parent than my mom. He accually cared about us and not one of those " I just care because that's my kid" kind of things he really loved us and NEVER hurt us. My mom never hit us either this is the first time I ever seen my mom like that. I swear to god my mom really scared me. Her eyes were so red and she looked so mad, but for what? Anyways I got my backpack and headed out the door. I knew I missed the bus already so decided to just stroll to school. As I started to walk to school I seen my bestfriend Bri'Asia.

Cymphonique: Hey Bri what's up? Where have you been?

Bri'Asia: Nothing much and I had to stay with my grandparents and help them out because they were very sick.

Cymphonique: Awe i'm sorry to hear that. Well if it helps you feel any better I hope they are okay.

Bri'Asia: Thanks gurl. So what's up with you and lamont? (Her gum popped after the question)

Cymphonique: What do you mean we are fine I mean jacob has been a total dick and I think were done being friends for now, and for good.

Bri'Asia: You cant stop being friends with him after knowing him ALL your life. Now tell me why you guys are so upset with eatchother.

Cymphonique: Well he told Lamont to stop talking to me because he thinks that Lamont just wants to get inside my pants, bu-

Bri'Asia: Listen Cee I have to tell you somethi-

Cymphonique: NOT NOW Bri im serious this thing between Lamont and Jacob has to stop or me and Jacob are never going to see eacthother again and that's a PROMISE!

With that I walked inside of the school with nothing but pride and dignity looking for my wonderful boyfriend LAMONT <3 . I looked everywhere and couldnt find him. The bell rung and I wasnt the one to be late to class, so I ran to class hoping to find him by lunch.

Jacob's POV:

So today I decided to ditch little miss perfect bitch and found a hoe to suck my dick. I would have asked Cymphonique, but she's too pretty for that so I found a ugly hoe to do it for me. My plan with Cymphonique is to make her beileve that she is in love with me so when I ask her to have sex with me she will. Jacob doesn't stand a chance against me. Especially because my dad will put some hot stuff in his chest if you know what I mean. Damn this girl is good. This hoe been suckin my dick since the begining of school and it's about to be 4th period. I know Cymphonique has been looking for me. I heard her scream my name about 5 million times, but who cares this feels so much better than being around miss scary. I mean i know the bitch is a virgin, but who cares she need to hop on this dick and stop playing. (A/N: Sorry for all of the nasty words and cursing, but He is a really bad person and this is how bad people talk so try and block them out yourselves....THX :** )