Chapter 1- Why am I still your friend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cymphonique's POV:

I woke up to the sounds of screaming. I jumped up with fear and ran down to the sound. When I got downstaris I saw my sister Zonnique getting beat by my mom. (A/N: Zonnique from the OMG Girls is Cymphonique's sister) I screamed at my mom telling her to stop repeatably, but she was NOT trying to hear me. I said it one last time and found myself punched to the floor with more hits coming my way. Why was I getting beat now? When my mom got off of me I could see her eyes were red like they were when she was smoking. I started to have flashbacks. I went to my room and sat in the corner. I started to cry. I looked at my phone.....Jacob was calling. I didnt want to answer, well not right now because if he found out I was in danger he'd try to help, but right now I just want to be alone. He must have called 15 different times followed by 30 text messages. Finally I heard a knock at my bedroom door it was my mom....................

Mom: Bring yo ass outside bitch!

(scilence)

My mom busted through the door and started to hit me again. I dont know why she is so mad at me. I felt every punch and every kick. All I did was cry and weep in pain. As I was crying my mom was tackled to my bed by.................................. JACOB!!! What the hell was he doing here? He was telling my to go get in his car. I ran out of the room and down to his car. Finally he walked outside with a tear coming down his face. He slammed the door behaind him and started to drive. We sat the first 10 mintues with silence then I spoke.

Cymphonique: What's wrong?

Jacob: Why didnt you tell me you were being hurt?!

Cymphonique: Hold up first I didnt want to tell you because I knew you would be mad just like you are right now and two DONT get loud with me!

Jacob turned the car around and parked it.

Jacob: You know something? Why do I even waist my time trying to help you if you wont even let me? Get out my car and go back to the crack house you came from!

Cymphonique: How could you say something like that? Knowing how I grew up I never thought you would be the one to say that. (A tear started to fall from her face)

Jacob: Cee I didnt mean it--

Cymphonique: Fuck you Jacob apperently you dont give two fucks about me so why are we even friends?

Cymphonique started out the car, but Jacob grabbed her arm to stop her.

Jacob: Please dont leave....Cee I didnt mean it like that...It was said out of anger.

Cymphonique: Why are you even mad? I didnt hurt you. You didnt get beat for an HOUR! You werent stuck in the corner with no one to help you. Your not the one with a bloody lip and busted nose! Your fucken arm is throbbing with pain! So why TF are you mad!

Jacob: I dont know looke Cee I tried to call you multiple times and when you didnt answer I got a little upset and worried. I love you like a little sister and when you hurt I hurt. I cant stand to see you cry.

Cymphonique: I understand, but NEVER say anything like that ever again....okay?

Jacob: okay.

He started the car again and we headed toward his house. I was questioning some things about Jacob, like why did he get mad so fast, and why does he even care about me and Lamont? We finally arrived to his house and he opened the door for me. I hate it inside, but gave a fake smile.