Chapter 15 "Fxxking Rumors.."

✦˚ ‧ ꒱꒱ 🍃 Summary :

✦ Uh Oh, Rumors, Spooky, Creepy!

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Maria Marionette
| 10:35am | Classroom |
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

Maria then shook her head, Trying to process what she saw, "What was that…" Maria squinted her eyes, Trying to refocus on the words that were written in the textbook, But blinking twice, Maria saw the words back to normal.

"Did it just show the answer…? What…-" Maria tried to process, But yet again, It was scribbled in a weird way, She then tilted her head, Recalling the graph.

"Saw something mysterious?" A voice could be heard, Maria then raised her head, Looking at the man, "H-Huh? I-I guess so…?" Maria tilted her head, "I see, Your stuck on that question." He chuckled, " 'Stuck'?" Maria asked, "It's simple, You just need to find this, Through that." He pointed at the paper.

Tracing his metal fingers through Maria's text book, "Ah!" Maria gasped, Getting through the point, "Thank you Fuu-chan!" She beamed a smile, At Fulgur, "No problem, It's simple as that, Just remember that always start to the middle number." He chuckled.

"Yes! Thank you! I really suck at this…" Maria giggled, As Fulgur shook his head, "You're good, You're good." He stated, Turning his head away for a moment, "Ah shxt— Give me a moment…" Fulgur cursed, As he hissed, Maria then tilted her head.

"Oh okay then, Thank you again fuuchan!" Maria waved her hand gently, As Fulgur took his leave.

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Pomu Rainpuff
| 10:50 am | Hallway |
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

"As I was saying… The students had a secret GC and then started to do 'That'." The student stated, As Pomu tilted her head, "You know, In the first place, Why would you guys made that GC just to…Backstab that one top student..?" She leaned on her table, "I don't know.." she shrugged her shoulders, As Pomu glanced at her, "And that student you guys are backstabbing is… Ike Eveland if I'm not mistaken?" Pomu rolled her hands around her hips, As the Female student gulped.

"Yes…" The student avoided Pomu's cold stare, "I don't think i have a solution to solve this, But why would you just come to the Office just to report this behavior?" Pomu stated, As the Female student gritted her teeth, "I–''''You should learn how to reflect on your own actions, Because this behavior is nonsense, And just reporting it." A voice slipped in to their conversation.

Pomu then turned her head to Nina, "S-Sorry…" The Student apologized, "I should take my leave… I'm so sorry for bothering you.." She bowed as she took her leave, "Well that was another weird case…" Pomu placed her hand on her neck, "Yup, I don't see why everyone started to hate Ikey." Nina stated, "Even Uki get
s trash talk… I don't know what actually happened." Pomu shrugged her shoulders.

"They'd be dead if Uki knew, God never tell this to Uki." Nina stated, "You know he's a psychic, He'll eventually find out that this female students is trash talking him." Pomu chuckled as Nina snapped her fingers, "You're absolutely right!" Nina exclaimed a laugh. "Glad that the camping was finally done, It felt like hell." Pomu exclaimed a relief sigh.

"That felt like a roller coaster." Nina crossed her arms, "You know, I thought it would be the death of us." Pomu stated, As Nina glanced at Pomu, "Y'know, I think that 'Spell' sort of mean something else…" Nina gestured her hands on her chin.