Chapter 5 "It's Time."

✦ Chapter 5

✦ The time has come, Light... Camera... Action!

Roles in "Not so shining armor"
╭————➤ 

King - Vox Akuma 

Queen - Ike Eveland 

 Prince Edward Wen Hua- Luca Kaneshiro 

 Princess Eveline Wen Hua- Alban knox 

Princess Elaine Wen Hua - Petra gurin

╰—————— 

 ╭————➤ 

Maid Roseus - Rosemi Lovelock 

Maid Aurum - Millie parfait 

Knight - Ren Zotto 

 ╰—————— 

 ╭————➤ 

Prince Lien Wolfhard - Sonny Brisko

Prince Leon Wolfhard - Shu Yamino 

╰—————— 

 ╭————➤ 

Gardener Cyborg (Lupus) - Fulgur Ovid 

Witch (Venefica) - Uki Violeta 

╰——————

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━

Point view of

Ike eveland

9:00am | theater |

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

The day has come, The finale of the theater act, Alban and Sonny's turn to act in front of those people who are waiting ... "Don't be nervous once you're on the stage!" Ike calmed them down, "We will! Oof–" Alban then closed his eyes as Rosemi put a blush makeup on his face, "Add some falls eyelashes!" Uki stated, Uki then glued the fake eyelashes as he gently putted it to Alban's closed eyes, "Try opening your eyes Alban." Uki looked at Alban curiously, Just Alban with weird expression on his face, "Try smiling?" Rosemi raised her hand as she put a smiley face on her face, Alban then grinned, "Your good to go now, quick Alban!" Rosemi pushed Alban on the stage, Alban then almost tripped on his dress as he fixed the angle of his mic. As the narrator spoke, ''The curtains are opening, light quickly directs to Alban. "It was the day... Princess Eveline's 18th birthday... She was assigned to find a King for her next throne... But, Princess Eveline was not the type of Princess who needs a man in shining armour, She was more of a type... 'Troublemaker'", The curtains then closed quickly as they opened it once again,"Princess Eveline." A light knocked on the door, "The king and the queen called for you, Please! Come out of your room and quickly go to the throne room!" The maid stated, But this maid is very cute and sweet. She was called 'Rosemi', "What do they need me for!?" Princess Eveline shoutingly said, "But, Princess Eveline, This is an order from his majesty, Please if you could just—" The door of its majesty opened itself, "Fine!" Princess Eveline then rushed to the throne room. (The curtains closed as the Point of View changed to the throne room) Princess Eveline, Then reached the throne room seeing the king and queen, "Princess Eveline...!" The queen (Ike) rushingly ran towards Princess Eveline, "Mother, If this is about the 'King' stuff no! I don't need one! I can rule it myself." Princess Eveline held her chest, "My... Dear, I am truly sorry but i—" The Queen's face dropped, "It is indeed dear. It's an order and you know it's part of it's Kingdom's rules..." The King fondled his head, "But father i—!" Princess Eveline then stared at the King, As her face turned into un amused, "By the night midnight tomorrow, You are going to the Prince's party, Why can't you be like your little sister for once." The King then grunted, As Princess Eveline's face frowned, "Don't Eveline." The Queen stopped Princess Eveline, From fighting back as she grunted, "You guys are all so horrendous....!" Princess Eveline walked out leaving the Queen all shocked, But also left with guilt.