Chapter 2, The Savior, part 2

The room fell silent for a moment before a tattoo-covered man entered. His ink extended up his neck, with some tattoos stretching onto his face.
"Malthazar, good to see you, my friend," greeted the man questioning Meg.
"Prince Bailey," Malthazar bowed, dropping to one knee. "We have a slight issue."
"What is it?"
Malthazar stood up and whispered in Prince Bailey's ear, leaving the prince visibly nervous.
"It looks like we'll have to finish this discussion later. I do apologize... ah... I haven't caught your name," the prince politely said to Meg.
"There's no point in pretending to be polite now."
Meg's words were met with a laugh from Prince Bailey as he made his way across the room towards the door. "I suppose you're right."
A moment later, the large window behind Meg shattered, and a crossbow bolt flew across the room, striking the wall near Malthazar and the blond woman. The bolt emitted arcs of green lightning, grabbing both Malthazar and the blond, sending them flying. A hooded figure flew through the shattered window, landing behind Meg.
Struggling to catch a glimpse of the man's face, she recognized him as Jacob, her dream man, from the corner of his visible eye. Black fog overtook his body, forming medieval armor engulfed in a searing glow. Jacob transformed into a towering figure, demonic eyes gleaming through the helmet slits.
Malthazar charged at the demon, but Jacob swung a mace, slamming it down with incredible force. Another hooded figure landed on the blond woman, delivering a fatal blow. Malthazar, with his face charred and regenerating, mutated into a creature resembling a vampire.
Amidst the chaos, Meg felt an odd sense of safety. Jacob, now a terrifying figure, continued to fend off the attackers. The remaining enemies fled, leaving Meg uncertain if this was another dream or reality.
"Prince Bailey! Where is he?" the woman who killed the blond demanded.
"He's here somewhere," Eveleane, now untying Meg, replied.
"What's going on here?" Meg asked, surprisingly calm.
"Is this yours?" Jacob, back in human form, held out her necklace.
As Meg took the necklace, she pondered the surreal situation, realizing Jacob embodied her dream man exactly, yet felt strangely unfamiliar.
"Get them out of here, Phroweana," Jacob instructed, addressing the platinum-haired woman.
"Thanks, Dom," Eveleane hugged Jacob in appreciation.
The name "Dom" caught Meg's attention amid the chaos, demanding her focus.
Peering down at the city streets through the shattered window, Phroweana kissed Eveleane passionately. As Meg looked back to Jacob, he had vanished.
"K. Get ready," Phroweana shouted over the wind.
"How do you propose we do that?" Meg questioned, puzzled.
"READY FOR WHAT?" she shouted again, but without answering, Phroweana tossed something out the window, creating an explosion just before the two women jumped into it, disappearing.
"Who are you?" Jacob's sudden appearance startled Meg.
"Jacob," she stammered.
"Jacob?" Confusion flickered across his face.
"What am I doing here? Who are these people, and... who are you?"
"I don't have time for this." Dominick, giving her a push, jumped out of the window. As they passed through the same explosion where Eveleane and Phroweana vanished, Dom whispered something barely audible to Meg. As the explosion engulfed them, the last thing Meg saw before passing out was the glowing eyes of Dominick as his uttered spell took effect.