ᴄᴏʟᴅsᴏʀᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ. : ✔️

If u don't know what a coldsore (idek if thats the right name ngl) it's jus a small, temporary sore on around your mouth/on ur lips that sum ppl get. They r contagious so u can't kiss or anything with them n that's pretty much wut this is about. Also, a cold sore is a type of herpes. It's not sexually transacted and doesn't cause any big harm.

OLI: You'd always get really incesure about them. Because when they just happen to pop up.. You'd always have an important plan or somewhere to go. Then once the damn sores left, they'd take forever to heal and still hurt. So you'd be complaining the whole time. Oliver would mostly just listen to your complaints and then comfort you by throwing band aids at you and telling u to put them on so he can get his quote on quote 'darn-tooten mornin' kiss.'

SEBBY: This man does not care. He will kiss your phat lips and not regret it. But he's yet to get any cold sores whatsoever. Which is scary. 

REGIE: He wouldn't even care. Reggie needs his kiss and closeness. You ended up giving one to him and he took it all like a champ. You never coplained about yours though because you knew he'd start complaining about his.. and annoying Regie is not a Regie you really want to see.

DARREN: Darren is the one who gave them to you. So he'd pack you up on any creams, or oils that can help. He always felt bad cause he'd always make fun of you when you had the cream on. But then you'd attack his face and he'd be screaming out about how you're giving him herpes.

JUSTIN: Justin keeps his lips to himself. But you guys are still close as can be. I mean do you really blame him? He has the NSB smile logo on his face, he can't afford to lose his pretty-ness. Well he can- but he's better without the cold sores.

RYAN: This man will avoid the hell out of you. Well.. not avoid you, more like avoid your lips. When you get close to him he'll back up and give you a huge side eye.

KANE: He acts the same, and honestly you'll both forget and casually kiss each other. He doesn't mind because you're both super chill, and you're the same when he has one.

BAO: He gets so sweet. Anytime he talks to you or when you get a little too close he'll be like: "Babe, I love you but that mouth ain't 'bouta kiss me." But he'll say it in the sweetest voice so you don't feel bad.

BAE: You always use them to get your way. "Bae.."
You said, while he was editing a new video.

"Yeh?"

"Can we get Taco bell? Puhleaseeee!!" He shook his head as he added some weird sound effect that went off randomly.

"Girl, we got food here."

"Yeah but its all peasent food. I ain't no peasent." You rolled your eyes.

He chuckled as his leg bounced up and down. "Baby, just make yourself a sandwhich."

You huffed, annoyed that you couldn't get your taco supreme.. but then, you had an idea. A perfect idea.  

"Bae. If we don't get Taco Bell I'll kiss you."

"Please do honey. Nice try though." You got really close to his face and he turned towards you, seeing the big red spot that had puffed up. His eyes widened. He'd been very proud about how healthy he is. He hadn't gotten the Coronavirus in these three long years, or a high fever. He barely ever got sick, and had yet to gain the ability to get cold sores. So he was very protective of his face when you got them.

"Taco bell we go." You giggled like a five year old and dragged him out.

GELA: This girl would block everything. You can not get even five feet close to her face. But once they are gone, she definitely makes it up to you and kisses your forehead, cheeks, nose. Everything because she feels bad.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: My love is like a fart, it's silent but strong. -Reginald Macilino

-luv authory poo <3

-luv authory poo <3