𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐄 ✔️

𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘚 - 𝘔𝘜𝘙𝘋𝘌𝘙 [ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴀ ᴋɴɪғᴇ], 𝘙𝘈𝘗𝘌, 𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘠𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋, 𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘜𝘈𝘎𝘌, 𝘙𝘜𝘋𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚/𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘓𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎
•𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝

[ sᴏɴɢ: I ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀs: ʙᴀɴsʜᴇᴇ ]

:"ⁱ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘ."

She cried, in her bed that was already drenched in tears from the hours, day, weeks really.. before today. She needed to get out. She needed to leave this demon of a boyfriend.

She was tired of waking up and becoming a slave, not only in her own home but his too, and everywhere else he dragged her. After a random trip to his house, which he shared with his friends. Which were nice, but only for the first week she was there.

Then they became peices of absolute hell themselves.

"Y/n go get me a Soju." I'm not you personal servant. She thought.

But she stayed silent and nodded.

"Y/n, go up and clean my room, now." Do it yourself for once? She thought.

But she stayed silent and nodded.

"Y/n, why don't you back off on that burger." I haven't eaten in a week you bastard. She thought.. but her voice continued to stay in her mind and not been let out. But now, after three years of his torture.

She was done.

She'd had it. Her legs hurt, so did in between them. Her arms were covered in bruises, along with her legs, hands, thighs, and she had a big black eye. It made her face look partly deformed, which Regie made sure she knew of.

He made sure she knew about every little, minor, flaw she had.

Her eyebags, her (high pitched/low) voice, her fat, her boobs, her shoulders, and skin.

Everything.

No matter how important or not. He commented and laughed making her feel like a complete fool while everyone watched, and no one cared. No one stopped him or said something to the monster. They let him break her.

They all did.

Even her friends, they called her a slut. So did her parents. After meeting their daughters boyfriend.. they'd changed, completely. They mentioned her flaws and told her to get better. Just to please her man and just to make him happy.

But when was it going to be her turn? When was it her turn to make everyone around her change.. just for her. Even if it were just for a minute. That was her dream.

To make them change.

To make them pay for the hell they'd put her through. No one stayed by her side and no one stopped Regie's mad behavior. He cheated practically every night. Just to come home and use her too. He beat her and ruined her even though she had repeatedly screamed and hit him back. But he was always stronger.