17

This is your savior speaking

"Sir, we are picking up a signals from Storm, Rooster, Vadar and Domino in a F-14s, two of them?" Operator questioned. Ace lifted her head. "No damn way." Spade said. "That's our girls." Ace said with a smile.

"Radios out, No radar. Everything's dead back here." Rooster tells Storm. She sighed. "What do I do?" He questions her. "Umm what did my dad taught me... also your father did this too.... Try the UFH2 circuit breaker." She said. "I figure it out." He tells her. "I know you will." She said as she smiled a bit.

"Storm and Vadar, tally 2, 5 o'clock low." Rooster points out. She look over her shoulder and see seven planes beneath them. "Shit." She muttered. "That's a lot of them." Vadar mumbled. "What do we do?" He asked. She sighed, "Just be cool, If they knew who we were, we'd be dead already." She replied as she put on her mask as the planes fly closer to them. "Just... wave and smile." Storm said as her nerves were on the rise. "Yep... great plan. Wave and Smile. At the killer bastards." Vadar said.

Storm waves to the plane next to her then the pilot does a sign she's never seen before. "What's that signal, what's he saying?" Rooster asks her. "Your guess is as good as mine." She replied. "What about that one, have any idea?" Vadar asked her. "Nope." She answered, then her eyes widen when she realize what that pilot is doing. "Shit, his wingman is moving into weapons envelope." Storm said. "I don't we can outrun these guys, Lindsey." Rooster tells her. "Well.. Shit." Vadar said. "We need to form some kind of plan." Domino said.

"I don't think we can do this, there's no way." Storm said. Vadar scoff. "I know this isn't my cousin talking about giving up."  Vadar said. "Yeah." Domino said, agreeing. "Come on, Lins. Don't think, just do." Rooster said. Storm took a breath for a moment before jerking the plane. Taking out two planes while Vadar took out one. One ditched while the two others followed them.

"Tell me when you see smoke in the air!" Storm called out. "Same with you Domino!" Vadar called out. "SMOKE IN THE AIR! SMOKE IN THE AIR!" Both Rooster and Domino exclaimed. "Hang on!" Both Storm and Vadar called out. Both of them dodging the missile taking out one of the enemy planes completely. "YES!" Domino called out. "Yeah, Storm! Splash one! Splash one!" Rooster called out.

Then Storm and Vadar separated. "Vadar!" Storm exclaimed. "Domino and I are fine. We got this guy, you and Rooster take out that one!" Vadar called out as she went the other way leading the other plane away from her. 

"Here come another one!" Rooster called out. Storm pulls the plane up and she groans. "Rooster, Flares! Now, now, now!" Storm called out. "Splitting the throttles." Storm said as she did so. "Coming around." Storm said as she and Rooster made their way behind the enemy. "Give me tone! Give me tone!" She exclaimed as she kept her focus on the enemy plane. "You got him Storm, You got him!" Rooster exclaimed as she got a lock. "Taking the shot!" She said as she took the shot, but it dodge and did some kind of maneuver. 

"What the..." Storm said as it flew past them. "Holy shit! What the fuck was that?" Rooster questioned. "That's a new one, holy hell." Storm said as she kept her eye on the enemy. "Hang on Roost. We gotta get low. The terrain will confuse his targeting system." Storm said as she got low.

"Here he comes Storm!" Rooster exclaimed. He tried taking shots at them but missed badly. "Talk to me, Rooster! Where is he?" Storm called out.

"He's still on us!" Rooster called out. "Shit." Storm said as she kept an eye on him. Storm gasped when the plane took a hit. "We took a hit! We took a hit!" Rooster called out. "Damn it to hell." Storm called out.

"Come on now Darling! Do some of that pilot shit!" Rooster called. "Brace yourself!" Storm called out. Storm pulled up and did that trick Maverick had taught her years ago. "Holy shit!" Rooster exclaimed as they were now behind the enemy plane.