2

Goodness Gracious, Great balls of Fire

Diana clicked decline on Maverick's call for the third time. "Sorry Pete." Diana muttered. Then she saw Her niece Victoria and Her RIO from Top Gun daughter Millie. She went into the hall as she went to call for Lindsey as she was with her father in his office. She's such a father's girl.

"Lindsey! Millie and Victoria are here!" Diana yelled. Lindsey looked at her dad. "I see you soon Daddy, also don't talk so much." Lindsey said as they both got up. Tom looked at his daughter, "I'm glad.... that you took... after your mother and I.... have fun...stay safe, love you IceStorm." he said to his daughter as he kissed the top of her head. "Dad.... it's Storm." Lindsey said. "I know...I know...have fun." He said as he then pulled his daughter into a hug. "I will Dad, I'll stop by when I get a chance to." Lindsey said as they walked out of his office to meet up with her mother, Millie and Victoria.

Victoria smiled at her uncle. "Hey uncle Ice, glad I got to see you." Victoria said. He smiled then pulled her into hug, he looked at Millie, then pulled her into the hug. "Never took dad to be a hugging type." Lindsey said with a brow rose. "He isn't." Diana replied to her daughter. "I heard that." Tom said. "I am not suppose to hear a peep... but as long it isn't hurting you, but you shouldn't be doing a whole lot of talking." Diana said sternly. "I know, you three... have fun, stay safe and sharp, listen." Tom said to the three of them.

They walked out of the house, Diana looked at her husband. "They have no idea about Maverick.. do they?" Diana asked. Tom shook his head. "Speaking of Maverick... I am going to check in, it didn't go to well." Tom said. "Let me guess, Cain, he is still a ass." Diana said. "Diana.." Tom said to her sternly. "But he probably spoke to Simpson and Bates." Diana said and he nodded. "Check on him Darling, then we can have dinner." Diana said. "Have I mention...I love your cooking?" Tom questioned his wife. She giggled, "Many times... for years." She said with a smile. He smiled at her then walked back into his office. She looked into the living room. "Bradley..." Diana said as she stared at the photo of Lindsey and Bradley as he kissed her cheek on the fireplace.

.......

Three of them walked into Hard deck. They saw Hangman and Coyote. Vadar snorted, Domino and Storm rose a brow. "Would you look at this Ladies, it's Bagman." Storm said as the approached the pool table which caused the duo to turn at the three ladies. "Storm, darling it's Hangman." He said as she rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Coyote isn't it?" Storm questioned and he nodded. "Yep, Hi ya Storm, you two are?" Coyote asked. "Vadar." "Domino." They both said. "These three are trouble." Hangman said to Coyote. "Yeah... says the one with the call sign Hangman." Vadar huffed.

"In case your wondering Coyote. Storm and Vadar are cousins, I am there long time childhood friend." Domino said with a slight smile on her face. Coyote nodded at the woman.

Storm looked towards the entrance, saw that Phoenix and two others were coming in. Phoenix and Storm made eye contact with each other and smile. They are really close, have been since Top Gun.

"If ain't Phoenix, What do we have here? And here I thought we were special Coyote." They looked over and saw Hangman and Coyote. "You special...please." Vadar said to Hangman.

"Fellas this here is Bagman." Phoenix said. "Hangman."  he corrected her. "Whatever." Phoenix shot back. "Your looking at the only Naval Aviator on active duty with a confirmed air-to-air kill." Phoenix said. "Stop." Hangman said to her. "Mind you the other guy was in a museum piece from the Korean War." Phoenix added. "Cold war." Coyote said to her.

"Different Wars, Same century." Payback said. "Not this one." Fanboy added. "Who are your friends?" Coyote asked. "Payback." "Fanboy" They both said to Coyote. "Hey Coyote." Phoenix said. "Hey." Coyote said