Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    At night, the sea breeze is cool.

    Xia Han clicked and saw Su Qiao's shocked and bewildered face, and knew that his original guess was at least half right.

    She was so distressed that she wished she could tell everything on the spot.

    Naihe is now live!

    Xia Han didn't dare to mention too much. The second point is that before and after the accident, Yu Zhou, as the person involved, never said in detail what happened to the two of them.

    She is a friend.

    But she is also an outsider in front of the two of them, and she cannot make decisions for Su Qiao without authorization.

    Furthermore...

    Xia Han is also a married person. Thinking from another perspective, her feelings towards Yu Zhou are more pitiful than hateful. She keeps to a tiny hope and suffers daily. If it were her, she would never It's impossible.

    "Xia..."

    "Hush."

    ​​Su Qiao was in a state of confusion and was about to ask.

    Xia Han was in a complicated mood and raised her index finger to stare at her, then raised her voice: "Brother Yu, Qiao Qiao is not feeling well, come and accompany her."

    "What?" "What's

    wrong with Qiao Qiao? It's hot , Didn’t eat well at night, or was it injured somewhere? Let me see..."

    The dog squatting in the corner alone and licking the wound quickly raised its head.

    Yu Zhou didn't even care about other people's eyes, he rushed towards Su Qiao with a stride, took the position that Xia Han had just vacated, put his hands on Su Qiao's shoulders, and searched carefully.

    An anxious look and an irritable voice.

    The always clear eyes are like a scanner, scanning Su Qiaolu's skin outside the T-shirt sharply, never letting go of every inch.

    The whole body has a cold aura, which is completely different from the past.

    Su Qiao is like a puppet doll, at his mercy, the skin that touches it seems to be on fire, hot and scalding.

    "The young couple are quite affectionate."

    Liao Lei had nothing to do, she whistled, and before she even realized it, the bit of jealousy was gone long ago.

    These words naturally made people around laugh.

    [Best assist Xia Han, it's amazing to have you! 】

    【Huh? I'm the only one who noticed something was wrong. Xia Han's attitude towards Su Qiao and Yu Zhou was very strange before, why is he still taking the initiative to give the child a chance now? ]

    [Probably...the young couple are having a fight, so...]

    [Hiss, I love this look. 】

    【Yu Zhou is like this, who the hell can stand it! 】

    There was a wolf howl in the barrage, and I was almost stimulated to cry.

    As everyone knows.

    Su Qiao simply received too much information, and his brain didn't react for a while, so he grabbed him and checked him up and down. It was as if an electric current had been passed through his whole body, and his hair was so crispy and numb.