Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Su Qiao's meaning is very clear, if you break something, you have to pay for it, either food or goods.

    pick one of two.

    You can figure it out!     Since Liao Lei's debut, except for the early years, she has never been so angry. She held her noble head high and gritted

    her teeth: "Okay, why don't you just have breakfast, I, I will pay you!"

Squeezing it out between her teeth, Lu Ke sent half a pot of fresh wild vegetables within half an hour.

    Half a pot of wild vegetables, love it or not.

    Su Qiao pursed her lips and accepted it, went into the forest to find some dead wood, ate a couple of mouthfuls of dry food, lowered her head and quickly started making new tools.

    Liao Lei stared at her with unfriendly eyes, and it was a complete knot. Jiang Yue and Rong Zheng whispered to each other, quite worried.

    Only Lu Ke, after running errands, was struggling in his heart.

    She went back and wanted to talk to Zhao Jiamo again, but as soon as she went back, she saw her boyfriend lying in the tent with his legs crossed leisurely, humming the title song of his new album.

    "Baby, are you back?"

    "Hmm..." Lu Ke responded in a low voice, looked around the camp, and asked doubtfully, "Jiamo, where are those berries?" The

    early bird catches the worm.

    When they go out early in the morning, their harvest is actually not bad.

    On the way back, I also saw a few edible berries, which were red and full of water. One sip was sour and sweet, and it was extra moist. She picked half a bag, why did they all disappear when she came back?

    "Did Sister Lei give all the wild vegetables to Su Qiao and the others just now? I sent those berries to Sister Lei and the others." Zhao Jiamo hugged Lu Ke, "I'm sorry baby."

    He coaxed his girlfriend a few words, and then Said: "Ke Ke, the wild vegetables have been washed, you should hurry up and cook the soup."

    Lu Ke: "..."

    Lu Ke was at a loss. Except for the two berries she ate while picking them, she listened to Zhao Jiamo's words and picked them up, brought them back, cleaned them, and ate them.

    After seeing the attitudes of Su Qiao and Jiang Yue, she was going to give them berries to make friends with them.

    But why didn't her boyfriend ask her what she meant, and gave it all to Liao Lei?

    ———

    At 10 am, Yu Zhou woke up.

    He glanced at the time, yawned again, and opened the door curtain. The first thing he saw was Su Qiao sitting on a piece of rough wood that he didn't know when he moved over, earnestly cutting the wooden branches with a knife. Cut into wood chips of equal thickness.

    She was wearing a light gray gown, a jacket, and a pair of black trousers on the lower body. The legs of the trousers were also neatly arranged, so that no ankles were exposed.

    There was no full makeup on a bright and gorgeous face, only a pair of eyebrows were outlined with an eyebrow pencil, and lipstick was applied on her lips.

    Her black hair was tied into a high ponytail.

    The whole person looks capable and agile, clean and beautiful.