Thomas Path to Darkness

During which the invasion had reached to Knappford. Thomas along with Annie and Clarabel was at the Knapford Station picking up passengers when they heard an urgent news from the comms.

"Oh dear. Thomas, I think we should get to Vicarstown. We need to deliver the people safely." suggested Clarabel worriedly.

"Good idea Clarabel. Well Gordon and Nia, see you guys later. I am gonna go to Vicarstown. I hope you guys also get there soon and good luck." Thomas said to Gordon and Nia before departing to Vicarstown.

Thomas then whistled as he passes Knappford. As he was chuffing, he saw buildings on fire assuming it to be the invasion. Then people were running from the track from other coaches. It was chaos.

"Cinders and ashes! I hope the people will find safety!" said Thomas

"I hope so too." said the driver.

Thomas driver soon got a call from the fat controller himself. He picked up the phone and accepted the call.

"Hello sir?" replied the driver.

"Oh so you are safe. I want to make sure that in few days, the bridge leading down to the Mainland is gonna be closed so I want you to get there fast." said the Fat Controller.

"On it. One thing however, where are you exactly?" asked the driver.

"I am getting sent in a helicopter with my family from the British Royal Army. Lady Hatt and my children is okay. I have told the others to get to Vicarstown in time." answered Fat Controller.

"Good luck Sir. I hope I will meet you there." said the driver having a glimmer of hope.

The Fat Controller hangs up and the driver is reassured from that as they already had reached the Crosby Station. The station has been raided of some sort, there were broken windows and overall dirty mess all around.

"What happened here?" asked Thomas.

The driver took a glance from the cab at the surrounding area.

"It seems like the people here was also in a rush. I am gonna go gather supplies at the stores if I can see one." the driver told to Thomas as he and the fireman goes to look at the stores.

As Thomas was waiting patiently for his driver and fireman to come back with food. He hears a familiar whistle in the distance. It was a familiar green engine with tender.

 It was a familiar green engine with tender