Gordon's Trip

After the horrifying sight of Knapford Station, Gordon continued to puff as fast as he could. He could not let the passengers down. He need to save them so that they can get out of the island. Gordon passed by the Tidmouth Sheds where he still sees Percy in the siding. He whistled to Percy, hoping that he can warn Percy about the danger but Percy only sees in confusion.

"Goddamn it, Percy! He didn't notice my warning. I just hope he doesn't go to Knapford Station." exclaimed Gordon.

"We need to keep going, Gordon. We could not let these passengers lose hope. We still can do it." reassured the driver.

After passing by Tidmouth Sheds was the Ffarquhar Sheds. There, Gordon saw Toby frantically coupling to Henrietta and Elsie. It seems like they got the warning about the invasion. 

Gordon didn't know where was Toby heading but all he can do is hope he get to a safe place

Gordon didn't know where was Toby heading but all he can do is hope he get to a safe place. Once he passed the station, they saw 2 engines coming from the tunnel that leads to Duck's branchline. It was none other than Duck and Oliver with Toad coupled to him. 

Gordon saw both of the Western engine in awful state

Gordon saw both of the Western engine in awful state. Duck had few bullet marks, destroyed headlight and had a black eye. Oliver was less severe from Duck. They were sad like they wanted to get out from the tunnel.

"Oh god, Duck. Oliver. You guys are in dirty state. What happened to you guys?" said Gordon to the both Great Western Engine.

"Th- Those things. They attacked us. The purple bug, I-" before Duck could finish his sentence, Oliver said.

"It's fine Duck, I am with you. Gordon, are you escaping the island?" Oliver assured Duck before he turns to Gordon asking him.

"Well, yeah. I am going to Vicarstown to save my Express passengers." Gordon answered.

Oliver turns to Duck. 

"Duck? Do you want to go to Vicarstown?" asked Oliver.

"Y- yes.." Duck replied.

Oliver and Duck who want to get safety, obliges and follow with Gordon for Vicarstown Station. Hoping they would get off the nightmare. Gordon sets off, Duck and Oliver follow suits. After passing the Henry tunnel. They get to Elsbridge, the area that Sir Topham Hatt had warned to never go.