hopekook pt.3

"are you ready hyung?" he didn't even waited for his answer and rubbed the alcohol swab on his right hip.
"relax and take deep steady breaths for me"

Jungkook took the antibiotic shot from the nightstand and uncapped the needle. he inserted the needle deep into his muscle as soon as jhope took a deep breath.

jhope tensed up a little.
"relax hyung, it'll hurt more if you're not relaxed"
"ahhh take it out"
"I've not injected the medicine yet"
"I can't take it"
"yaaa hyung"

he started pushing the medicine slowly. the medicine was thick and it took time to be injected, so he took his time, but jhope was not having it at all.
he screamed a few times and his grip tightened on the pillow.

"you're doing great hyung, it'll be over in a few seconds"
Jungkook pushed the plunger continuously, injecting a little amount of the medicine as it burns a lot.
"relax" he instructed.
"oww"
"it's done" Jungkook said, pulling the needle out. he rubbed the alcohol swab on the spot massaging it for him. he then adjusted his clothing.

"just another one is left" he said.
"argh"
"I'm gonna make sure to make it as painless as possible for you, don't worry"

Jungkook shifted to the left side of the bed and pulled jhope's pants down on the other side, rubbing the cotton on his left butt, he moved a bit to have a better access to the muscle.
after the alcohol was dried, Jungkook uncapped the another needle and flicked the syringe.
take a deep breath for me hyung"
"now one more, I want you to relax your muscles for me"
"are you ready?" he asked after a few seconds.
he hummed.

"a sharp sting in one... two ... and three"
he grabbed the needle in 90 degrees and pierced his skin with the long needle.
he hissed.
Jungkook slowly pushed the plunger and injected the serum down his muscle.
he fisted his hands.
"it stings... ahh"
"I'm sorry, vitamin shots do sting"
he slowly pushed the plunger and injected all of the burning medicine into his muscle.
"it's done... it's done" Jungkook finally informed.
he then took the swab and pulled the needle out in one go.
"owwww Jungkook-ah" jhope groaned.
"I'm sorry" he said.
Jungkook massaged the spot for a few minutes in round motions and adjusted his pants.
"you'll better lay like that for a few minutes so the medicine absorbs"

after grabbing all the stuff, he went out of the room to dispose of the needles and ampoules.

he came back after washing his hands.
"are you feeling better?" he asked.
jhope didn't answer.
"are you not going to talk to me because I gave you two shots, you're just a baby hyung" he laughed.

he walked to the other side of the room and sat on jhope's bed.
"hyung?" he tapped his shoulder.
he was surprised when he found out he was fast asleep.
"shots had done their work..." he smiled