Taekook pt.3

hi there everybody!
it's the last part of the Taekook story.
I'll be waiting for your comments. tell me if you like it or not...
and also, I'll be waiting for your requests, please write down your requests in "YOUR REQUESTS" page for me.
thank you.
enjoy
______________________________________
after three days of hospital admittance, Jungkook was finally regaining his lost energy. he was feeling more strong, his antibiotic doses were reduced and he was getting ready to take his leave by tomorrow.

today would mark the fourth day in hospital. I helped him get up, wash his face and eat his breakfast, and we went outside for a walk. it was around afternoon when the doctor came visiting on him, having him on the examination table to do a really quick check-up.
he told us that the medicine was working and that he'd be discharged by tonight after taking the last round of his antibiotic injections.

Jungkook was feeling happy being healthy again. if he's taking his leave by tonight, I'll take us to his favorite restaurant down the street and I'll take him to my house where he'll feel comfortable after being sick for too long.
it was around 2 p.m. when we finished our lunch. I was feeling sleepy so I told him that I'll be taking a nap.
time pass

I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing my eyes as I put my left hand on the sofa arm to support my weight. I looked at the watch hanging on the wall. it was 4:15.
I got up and walked to Jungkook's bed. I couldn't see his face as his back was facing me. he was asleep. I was glad he was feeling healthy again. I could see the wounds that the IV has left on his arm and the crook of his elbow.
I took his hand in mine which made him twitch in his sleepy mode.
"hyung?" he called.
"it's me... did I wake you up?" I asked.
he shifted on his side, a painful expression on his face. I frowned.
"does it hurt anywhere?" I asked.
"no... it's okay hyung"
"tell me if you are feeling uncomfortable...
do you want me to call the nurse?"
"no no hyung. don't worry, that's nothing"
I just hope it's not something serious.

after a few minutes, a nurse entered the room, informing us that the doctor wants us to go visit him on his room so we'd finalize the paper works and dismiss Jungkook.
So we asked the nurse to bring Junkook his clothes. he changed into his clothes and after a few minutes, we left to go visit the doctor.
when we reached his room, Jungkook knocked on the door and we entered.
"hello doctor"
"hi doctor"
he got up from his seat and greeted us.
"hello, it's nice to see you're healthy again"
Jungkook smiled.
he asked a few questions to make sure that everything was alright.

"just one more thing, and you'll be dismissed by tonight" the doctor told him.
Jungkook sighed.
"can you please lie down on the examination table for me?" he asked.
I took his hands in mine.
"that's the last one... hmm? you'll never have them again"
the doctor was preparing the shots, filling the syringes with the medicine that'd be soon injected into his body.
fortunately his back was facing us and we couldn't see the process.

I helped Jungkook to sit on the examination table but he groaned in pain, shifting on his leg.
"doctor?" he asked.
"yes Jungkook?" the doctor was done preparing the shots by then. he turned back with two syringes in one hand and an alcohol pad in other.
"what's the problem?" I asked, starting to get worried.
"my bottom... hurt... I can not even sit properly" he said, fidgeting with his fingers.
"can I have them somewhere else?... it really hurts back there" he pled.
so that's why he gave me a painful expression back there in the room. it must've have hurt a lot having all these painful injections being pulled into your muscle...
"it's okay Jungkook. I know it hurts a lot. the spot is sore. you can take these in your thighs" he said, pointing at the syringes on his other hand.
Jungkook gulped.
"I've never had shots in my thigh" he said, looking at me.
"me niether... but you can do this. I'm sure you can take them" I squeezed his hand.

I helped him get into position, and the doctor lowered his pants till thigh level.
"just look at me, okay?" I told him, turning his head my way.
he took my hand in his and squeezed them.
he closed his eyes shut.
the doctor rubbed the alcohol swab on his right hip.
Jungkook took a deep breath in.
the doctor uncapped the needle and discarded a few drops of the medicine.
he took a grip on his hip and inserted the needle. Jungkook yelped in his sit.
"shh it's okay, just squeeze my hand... it's okay" I mumbled.
"ah ah ahhh it stings"
the doctor was plunging down the medicine way too fast.
I turned back to face him again.
"it's almost done Jungkook... you're doing great"
the doctor unattached the syringe, but let the needle remain deep into his muscle. he parted the needle of the other syringe and attached it to the in Jungkook's hip, so he doesn't have to pierce his skin twice. he injected the medicine without him knowing.

after fully injecting the medicine, he pulled out the needle and rubbed the site with an alcohol swab. I massaged the spot for a few minutes and adjusted his clothes.
"is... is it over?" he asked.
"yes it's all over" the doctor showed him the two empty syringes. he was in shock.
I smiled.

the doctor started writing down the prescription for him and gave us some advices.
in few minutes we were all good to go.
Jungkook was finally dismissed from the hospital.
we left the hospital around 9 p.m. with Jungkook being healthy again.

"I hope I'll never go back in there" he said.
"promise me you'll never"