[36] RINDOU [36]

Remember to vote & comment! <3

-

花札

-

— narrator —

the older haitani was woken up by his phone buzzing, over and over again.

he was told by y/n to come to a certain location without any context. he had an unwell feeling about this so he woke up izana to come with him.

it was around 3 am when they arrived at the location. the first thing they spotted in the dark were the red & blue lights.

"shit... what happened?" they rushed out of the car to get closer to the scene. an ambulance with policemen everywhere around it couldn't be overlooked... what worried them more was y/n, she wasn't to be spotted.

at first at least.

after getting close enough to the scene they managed to spot her, sitting on the side of the road covered in a blanket, staring down at the floor.

she didn't seem to be injured since she wasn't treated by any of the doctors... though there was blood on her face.

ran and izana walked over to her and bowed down, slightly shaking her.

"what's going on?" ran asked but he didn't get a response.

something next to him caught his attention.. it was a body bag.. but the person in it was unfamiliar?

— 15 minutes earlier —

*BANG*

blood splashed right onto y/n's face.

her eyes widened and she was trying to get aware of the situation.. it all happened so fast.

she saw rindou losing his balance, he fell back but she was able to catch him.

she caught him in an unfortunate position, causing her to fall down onto her knees with his head onto her lap.

"...what?... rindou?"

she looked down at the male... and it was worse than she thought it would be.

her palm quickly got warm and felt wet... the back of rindou's head was bleeding.

it took her a few seconds to realise that the small red dot on his forehead was bleeding as well, the blood ran down his forehead and split into two lanes just above his nose.

he was shot into the head.. he was dead.

tears stared to run down y/n's cheeks. she started to sob while shaking rindou's body, trying to wake him up as she kept crying out his name.

of course she knew he was dead. she just didn't want to accept it.

"no... no.. please wake up.. rindou i'm sorry, but please wake up-!" she threw her head into his chest and cried into it, she didn't even notice the other male approaching them.