Young and old

After the wedding and the afterparty(which pinkie hosted) we said goodbye and me and flash transported back to the castle. The mane 6 all moved out to give room for us.
3 years later - Twilights POV (Solaris was younger at the time)
I was walking down the hall to go and find my son Solaris shine(pic above). He was the first ever male alicorn and I wanted to wait until he was old enough to take him to see the princesses. Princess celestia was getting older it it was getting harder for her to raise the sun. I walked into my son's room and what I saw amazed me........................................he was raising he sun, I mean I knew he was powerful but geez. I saw a bright light and saw he got his cutie mark. It was almost identical to celestia's but in darker colors. He started to cheer and turned around and said hey mum, I raised the sun and I got my cutie mark isn't that exciting. Yes dear it is! I said, now remember we are seeing the princesses today. Oh yeah, he said.

We (flash, twilight & Solaris) teleported to the castle and our armour appeared( TWILIGHT crown shoe and chest piece,FLASH armour without headpiece, SOLARIS unicorn armour (no wing spots) without headpiece) the princesses all looked up (cadence and shining armour were there) twily, shining said. Hi shining, I said. Mum, my armour hurts am I allowed to change it, Solaris said. Yes go ahead, I said to him.

The princesses walked over and said hello. Hey princess celestia guess what my son did this morning. Yeah I got my cutie mark, Solaris screamed. Wow, that is amazing, celestia said. That is not the amazing part I said.wait till you see it. Solaris finally got his armour off and store pitched his wings. The princesses thought that it was still amazing. Show princess celestia your cutie mark and how you got it, I said.

He showed her his cutie mark and she was shocked. It was almost a replica of hers but with different colours. What he said next shocked her more. I raised The sun this morning. I was wondering who did it cause I never did. The other princesses laughed at her reaction.
We said goodbye after princess celestia agreed to be solaris's mentor and we went back to the castle.