Wedding

At canterlot castle. Decorated just like cadences wedding. Everything happens the same including chrysalis. It is after cadence and shining armour. Twilight is very powerful now and she soon realised it was chrysalis.
Twilights POV
I was trapped in the caves underneath the castle just like at cadences wedding. I was making my way out and trying to find the exit and I finally did. I can't believe chrysalis fooled everyone again, like come on. I was much older now and I am probably a couple years younger than Luna. I was just getting out when I heard princess celestia finishing off the vows(which were kinda fake) suddenly I burst in yelling Stop, this Is not your wedding it is mine. Everyone stared at me and then chrysalis crackled. Very good young princess, she said while transforming, I might say that flash's love for you is just as strong as shining was for dear cadence, I will ru........ Before she could finish princess celestia and princess Luna tried to strike her but she shot back and was winning, cadence joined in but chrysalis blasted all three to the ground. That's it, I said. As the princess's started to get up I shot at chrysalis and almost immediately was winning and I beat her. She yelled how is this possible as she turned to stone just like discord used to. That is for ruining my wedding, I said. The princess's got up and we finished the wedding. We had a great after party and then went back to my castle/ our castle.

A/N: you can fill in the little details