3. DJ Islander

"Apparently I'm the only bloke she's felt a spark with," Dom comes up and tells Justin, Millie, Tayla, Grant and I, evidently having just had a chat with Cass. "And she's like I don't need you to hold my hand and show me off and tell me you like me, but then she's saying, kiss me, cuddle me, show me some kind of affection. Like make up your mind!" he groans, plopping down on the couch with Justin and I, so my back is against Justin's chest and my shins are on Dom's lap.

"Did she actually?" I say, shocked. "To me that says she's playing the game hugely, cos she said the same things about Grant and Josh until Grant pied her off and then you came in so she kicked Josh to the curb."

"I know, I had to hold in the laugh because it's honestly just put me off her more. She clearly forgot I'd seen what happened when I wasn't it yet," Dom snorts.

"And she's absolutely been acting like the clingy obsessive girl from afar," Millie says, coming out onto the balcony. "'I don't need you to kiss me and tell me you like me', 'I want you to cuddle me and kiss me in bed', 'why doesn't he want to kiss me, does he not like me?'" Millie rattles off.

"Chronic overthinker," I say, giggling when Millie decides to come lay on me so her head is on my boobs and her legs also over Dom.

"God Justin, she has the best pillows in this place," Millie teases, snuggling her face into my boobs, making us cackle.

"Tell me something I don't know," he chuckles down at her.

"During the pash challenge, us girls kept saying your tongue was as big as your willy with the way you were kissing," she smirks, causing Tayla and I to wheeze with laughter, and Grant and Dom to snicker.

"Lils would know," he grins cheekily, making me smack his knee playfully and all of us to cackle, earning us looks from the others around the pool.

"No comment," I say to appease him, but Millie and Tayla look at me while the boys keep laughing and I subtly wiggle my eyebrows at them, telling them all they need to know and their jaws drop.

"But back to the Cass situation, I was telling her I wasn't doing that because I didn't wanna lead her on if I wasn't 100% sure I was into her, and she seems to have decided that means I have feelings for her, but there's nothing there on my end other than friendship," Dom continues.

"Rose tint my world," I sing, and Justin pokes my waist, causing me to squeal since normally I'd flinch but Millie is on top of me.

"Someone's got a lot of Rocky Horror references today," he says.

"It's a great movie and show, what can I say," I shrug.

Just then, Millie's phone goes off.

"I got a text!" she yells as we all head downstairs and out by the pool to the others.

"Islanders, tonight, Ministry of Sound presents...Love Island: The Pool Party #AllThatGlitters #WhiteNight."

"White clothes babyyyyy," Erin yells.

"If anyone spills anything on the white clothes, I will yank your ears, cos those stains don't come out of nice clothes," I warn everyone, and they nod.

"Yes mum," they collectively chant, making us all laugh.

"It's been not even 24 hours and you're already Villa Mum," Millie cackles.

"Doesn't surprise me, she's the mum friend," Justin smirks, standing behind me and holding me to his chest in a bear hug, resting his chin on my head.

"Of course she is, she's already chucked us into the pool and stopped a fight," Grant says, gesturing between him and Eden.