4

"Yes daddy" Jake agreed thinking they would go to some private park but little did he know his dad was taking to a public park full of people. They both got in the car Jake being forced into his little brother car seat that hasn't been used in years. Once they had gotten there dad looked back and saw how big his sons diaper had already gotten. They got out of the car and Jake started panicking seeing the amount of people at the park he tried to get back in the car but his dad picked him up and placed him on one of those swings for babys that already look like a diaper and started to push him on the swing the tight swing squeezing his diaper making him moan. His dad then picked him up from the swing and took him over to the rest of the park which was full of people they started running away from him and saying whoever got touched by him had the "diaper touch" he tried to hide but his dad grabed him and forced him to play on the playground he couldn't help himself this whole idea of being humiliated as a diaper baby was so hot to him in he started playing along as he went down the slide wearing nothing but a used diaper he then got on a sea saw the person on the other end running away as Jake humped his diaper while his dad bounced him on the seesaw.