2

Jake woke up and yawned but soon felt the wetness in his crotch he looked down and saw his paw patrol diaper swollen up with piss the once white diaper now yellow. He groaned as he squished his crotch, there was something about wearing diapers that was so, pleasurable. A tent formed in his diaper squishing against the gel of his diaper, he couldn't let his dad see him with a boner it would be super embarrassing plus dad said that if he wet the bed he would be in trouble so he would have to hurry and change fast but first he had to get rid of this boner
He placed his palm on his diaper abs squished it his whole room smelling of piss he moaned as he grinded against his diaper he got up and sat on a pillow beginning to jump faster and faster he could feel it coming he was so close to releasing "ngh~" he moaned as he bucked his hips in his diaper "I'm gonna cum~" "I'm gonna cum in my soggy diaper" he moaned out still humping "ahhh~ I'm cumming~" he moaned as cum spilled out into his diaper. "That diaper better be dry" is dad said as he walked into the room right after he had just came, Jake had no time to change his diaper before his dad grabbed his yellow crotch causing a little bit of pee to leak out the side "what did I tell you" his dad said "not to wet the bed" "and what did you do" his dad says as Jake lowered his head "time for your punishment" his dad says as he lifted up Jake and brought him downstairs to the dining table and layed him on top of the table his younger brother laughing at him. Dad then got some tape and stuck him to the table before placing a vibrating wand right on his dick and another on his balls getting his diaper and putting hit over his head "there now be good while I take your brother to school" Jake tried to speak but it was muffled by the wet diaper on his face. He moaned as the vibrators masturbated him.