∘₊✧───part 4───✧₊∘

(Sorry I've been gone for awhile, writing isn't really my thing, I never really have much motivation for it, which annoys me sometimes, especially since a lot of people actually like this, I only ever expected about ten people to see my story😓😭)

______________________________________
"Uhmm, Alastor...? Are you okay? Your not blinking." Charlie curiously asked the demon, then quickly came to realisation.
You then looked back up at him, you both just stared deeply in each others eyes for awhile.

"Ahem" we both quickly turned our heads away from each other.

"Uhm.. yes! I hope you all enjoy the food! now, please dig in!"
______________________________________

"Wow al, this tastes amazing, you need to teach me how to make it some time!"
Charlie suggested, putting her hands up near her chest in fists, looking at alastor with sparkles around her head.

"Certainly! I can also teach you other things too! Like.. Maybe even hunting!"
Alastor excitedly said looking at her.

You were for some reason a little jealous of her, your pink fox ear twitched because of this, you still had a smile though.
"That sounds like a great idea, I'd like to join if it's not too much trouble, I've never made jambalaya, or went hunting like you do, I heard it's quite different from how I hunt."
You faced alastor with a closed eye smile on your face, trying to look nice and sincere, no one noticed your covered jealousy, fortunately.

"Absolutely, my dear! Anyone else?"
He looked around at everyone.

"Uh actually al, I don't want to go hunting, I'm sorry, I'm sure someone else would love to though, or if not, you two can spend time together and get to know more about each other!"
She felt a little bad, but tried to say something positive.

"Sos pimp, there's some guy I gotta fuck at.. Wait.. What time is it..?! Shit!"
Angel claimed as he sat back on his chair, while everyone else said why they couldn't go hunting either,most of them trying to be nice or not sound too rude, apart from husker of course.

"Well, I guess it can't be helped. Miss Y/n, how about we go hunting tonight! The forecast said the weather is excellent for such an occasion!"
Alastor excitedly looked at you, awaiting your answer.

"Sure, it'll be fun, and I am free tonight" you responded, smiling at him, your jealousy mostly washed away.

"Wonderful! You can go get ready if you need to! Woman do normally take a lot more time then men!" He said, while everyone else talked to each other and slowly exited the dining hall.

"Alright then" you started to get up and walk back to your room, when alastor had to make sure you knew something.

"Oh, and y/n, remember its hunting, not a fashion contest!" He slightly shouted to make sure you could hear him loud and clear.

Time skip, brought to you by everyone's best friend Anthony: