(part 3)

'I've seen better' you thought to yourself just incase someone else heard. You didn't want to be rude after all.
______________________________________

"Oh your here! I wasn't sure if you were going to join us for some food."
Charlie truthfully told you.

"Well my servents had already made food for me, but as you can see, they went over the top, like usual." You stood aside and started hinting to the food that you had ordered your servents to move.

"They went over the to-" her eyes went wide with surprise at all the food in front of the both of you.

"Oh wonderful, your here! I just finished the jambalaya! what do you think?" Alastor held up the pot with delight.

(It's just the best photo I could find

I would not eat that tbh.)

"Oh wow al, that looks really good! I should go get everyone els-"

"No need dear" and with that he snapped his fingers once again.

"The fuck?" Angel turned around with a small bag of drugs in his hands.

"Oh hi Alastor! Do you need me for something?" Nifty asked still full of energy.

"No, no, no, I had just finished making the jambalaya for everyone! and miss y/n had some extra food, as you can most certainly see." Holding up his staff to the table.

"Not again... Why am I here?... Just leave me alone..." He slowly started to walk back to the bar.

"Now now husker, don't be like that, come, have some food, it'll make you grow up big and strong!" Alastor grabbed his shoulders with little to no force, but just enough so husk wouldn't be able to escape from his grasp.

"I'm already a grown ass fucking man!" He rudely stated.

"Take a seat husker... We should behave in front of our guest... And especially should not use such vile and vulgar words..." Alastor said quietly in his ear, so no one else could hear, or so he thought, you could hear him loud and clear, but his words did nothing, to you at least, husk on the other hand was shaking, not enough to see, much, if someone payed attention to him they would notice.

"What the?!" Vaggie held up her spear in a matter of seconds.

"Hey, hey vaggie calm down, alastor just teleported you cause we have food here for everyone, I was going to get everyone, but he just done that"
Vaggie slowly lowered her spear still being cautious of what's happening.

"Take a seat my friends! Speaking of which, where would you like to be seated miss y/n?"

"Oh just here will be fine, thank you." You were about to grab the chair, but alastor grabbed it and pulled it back, well he is a gentleman after all, so it's perfectly normal, right?

"Let me help you dear." He stood behind the chair with a smile, as usual, but this one looked more sincere? No he is a demon, he wouldn't care. I sat down with grace, my hair flowing as I moved. I didn't notice, but alastor just kept staring at me for a few seconds, while everyone else got seated.

"Uhmm, Alastor...? Are you okay? Your not blinking." Charlie curiously asked the demon, then quickly came to realisation.
You then looked back up at him, you both just stared deeply in each others eyes for awhile.

"Ahem" we both quickly turned our heads away from each other.

"Uhm.. yes! I hope you all enjoy the food! now, please dig in!"

Word count: 589 words

(I shall do my best to continue on with this, cause I want to know where this goes tbh. 😶)