- part one -

He gave her roses, they had always been her favorite flowers.

He recounted the day they met.

„She took them and threw them away." He told his colleague.

What he did not know, was that she took the flowers home and put them in her favorite vase.

„Take your name tag and talk less Emiliano. We have customers. Get back to work!" his boss told him frustrated. He always has to listen to his love life.

„Can you help me take out the piano?", „Why, so we have to listen to these annoying kids playing some random crap?", „If that helps getting more customers, then yes!" Slowly the boss is starting to get very annoyed at Emiliano.

While Naomi was walking home it started raining outside. She went to the first coffee shop she saw, since she did not have an umbrella.

That ́s where she saw the piano. She did not have the courage to play. The same way she did not have the courage to confess her feelings to him.

„NAOMI" she heard someone yell. She turned around, searching for the person calling her name.

„Naomi what are you doing here, I did not know you live nearby." „Emiliano" she said with a shocked face, not expecting him here. „What, what are you..." she stuttered. Her voice broke and her throat felt dry suddenly.
„Are you here for a coffee or for me?" He chuckled. „Right, I am here for the coffee." Naomi shyly said walking to a table, while keeping her head down.

While enjoying her coffee she is checking out Emiliano. „That uniform fits him so well, he looks so handsome." she mutters under her breath. „Noo, I need to get a hold of myself." She drunk her coffee and got up to leave while he was looking away. Running out of the coffee shop the last thing she saw, was the dusty piano.

She always dreamed of having a piano but her father was always against it. When he was younger he loved playing the piano and that's how he met Naomis mother. When she died a part of him died with her. Everytime he sees a piano it reminds him of her. That is the reason why he did not allow Naomi to take any piano lessons.

However Naomi wanted to learn how to play the piano because she wanted to be like her mother. It was really devastating for her.

Soon after she went to the coffee shop again. This time she was ready to play something on the piano because she watched a few tutorials the past days.

So she sat down and began to play. It was awful. Everyone in the coffee shop just wanted her to stop. They complained to the workers so they would go talk to her. Emiliano went to talk to her.