Grinding

As Izuku outran the boss he noticed that he was standing infront of a camp. The camp was full of knights and wolves. As he noticed that they haven't noticed him yet. When he was approaching the camp suddenly an arrow hit him on his left shoulder. Izuku was hurt but he can manage. He noticed that Knights are approaching with wolves beside them. As suddenly a knight launched forward to strike.

Izuku parried the Knights attack then used the Knight sword to back stab him on his back. As the knight falls down into dust leaving behind loots. He looked down to pickup the loot when a wolf launched at him to bite-off his head. Izuku summoned the shield from Malagore and bashed the wolf's head into the the ground killing it.

Izuku was ready and knew it would be much hard . As he noticed that the Knights and the wolves are surrounding him in a circle. He spotted a General behind them on a horse commanding the Knights. As three Knights launched themselves on Izuku.

Izuku parried one knight's attack then bashed him with his Shield to knock the knight back so he can have some space.

As another two were coming he launched at one of them and brought out his sword to hit first. As he does that he cuts a knight's hand off. As the knight backs away to retreat to his fellow knights.

As the third one was coming Izuku threw his Club at the knight . As the knight got hit by the club on his head as the knight turned towards a Izuku after the hit Izuku already stabbed his sword in the man's head killing him. As the body drops. The general shouts as he commands all of his troops to attack Izuku.

As Izuku suddenly goes into a Rampage mode as he suddenly started hack-slashing all of the troops and wolves without even noticing he was using his God slayer skill. After slaying all of the knights he noticed that the General was approaching him.

Izuku dashed towards the General without taking any chances. He swung his sword to hit the general when the General parried the attack using his own sword and was about to hit Izuku when Izuku summoned his Shield to defend himself. The hit directed towards Izuku made him slid back a little bit . The general has quite the Strength. As Izuku thought that the Melee attacks will be futile he brought out the old bow . But he doesn't have any bows left. So he thought to use the sword of the Knights as Throwing objects as puts the old bow back in his inventory and picks up a nearby sword and then a chained mace used by one of the dead knights. Before he launches himself at the General. He threw the Knight's sword at the General to distract while dashes at him then slides under his horse and the mace to wrap around one of the four legs of the horse. As he did that . He was hit by the sword of the general. It did some damage. Be he can live with it. As pulls the mace causing the horse to fall down including the General. As the General was down on his foot. Izuku launched himself at the general with his his sword and Club.

As he starts smashing with the club and slashing with the sword at the General making the General losing his guard. As his Guard was gone Izuku used his sword to stab the General on his foot making crouch in pain. He used his clubs to mash the general's head. Though it was covered with helmet. It was still taking damage. At last Izuku picked up the general's sword with two hands then slashed the general's head off killing him instantly.

Izuku was feeling quite tired after the battle. He saw the General's corpse vanish into then air. Leaving behind loots. Some bracers, a new sword with dragon symbol on it's hilt. Shoulder armors and a helmet. Izuku equipped the Armor as it was better than his previous one on his Rags. He equips the sword . He looted the camp for some more runes and equipments but he only got some runes and some golden seeds to add two more Crimson Tear Flasks.

As he came behind the Camp he found another Meditation Plater. As he went there and sat down to save his new location and a new Spawn point. He upgraded some of his skills and also tried to upgrade god slayer but it was in vain. He also got two more Crimson Tear Flasks for himself. Also he leveled upto level 24. He was about to leave the Plater when his vision suddenly became dark then he opened his eyes to find himself on his bed. He spent some days in the simulation but in real time it was only seven hour deep sleep. He was completely refreshed . He was ... happy as he knows that he can become stronger and prove everyone wrong and that his quirk is useful. He again opened up the system to check his Status. As it said he was level 24 and have several skills and his other stats are also up. His face brightened that his power also applies in real life. He went into the bathroom to find his body looking like he was training for a long time even though it wasn't there till yesterday. And also he noticed that he was taller than before. As he was checking on himself. He suddenly hears a shout. It was his mother calling for Breakfast.

Inko:(shouting from the downstairs) Izuku come down breakfast is ready!

Izuku:(in mind) why is calling me for breakfast? Usually she lefts my breakfast on the dinning table before leaving.

Izuku didn't know that Inko and Toshinori felt a little sad for Izuku as they thought they were being harsh on him and didn't realized with a quirk like Izuku he must be ridiculed in school that's why he was involved in so many fights . Till last night they didn't understood that but after discussing with each other for a long time they understood that though it wasn't completely true as in reality Izuku was bullied in school and his sister was lying to their parents so that he leaves his dream to become a hero. Pressurize method to make him quit on his dreams as she doesn't want her brother to get hurt or even worse getting killed. But little did they know . They were living with a monster in human shape. A monster who will eventually be so strong that he can destroy the whole world in a some few small moments before they even realize.