Behind the treasure

Anna's pov

Seriously where's runa, I swear one day I was going to shoot her dead, (as I can).

"Anna!" I heard my name being called, but I was pretty sure thus wasn't runa's voice, I turned around.

"Oh alla" I greeted even tho I didn't like her from any angle.

"How are you?" Even tho she was smiling, I knew she was upto something

"What do you want alla?" I tried to sound polite, even tho she was getting on my nerves.

"Have you seen bridge?" My eyes widen,

"What do you want from him?" I said coldly.

"Well, nothing just wanted to talk to him." She said phrasing the word talk.

"Hmm, alright, he's probably in the cafeteria I saw him going there." I didn't bother to lie since I knew, if she did anything stupid to him, runa will surely feed her to the dogs outside.

"Oh thanks" She smiled and rushed out.

Bridge's pov

Well, this burger is good, but could be better. Anyway, it's still noice

"Hey bri" I heard the voice which sent shivers down my spine...alla.

"Alla, what are you doing here?".. I asked trying not to show my obvious fear.

"Nothing, just wanted to see ya." She said sitting next to me and picking up my glass of juice.

"Umm, any specific reason?" I really wanted to run right now.

She finished the glass and looked at me while licking her lips.

"Well, tell me, will you date me?" My eyes widen, did she just asked me out?

"Huh?" Is all I could get out, when she grabs my hand.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I pulled my hand back,

"No! I'm already dating runa, I..I can't" my voice started to crack in the end.

"So, she wouldn't know." Her enthusiasm was getting scarier, "she will, I.. I gotta go" I was about to go when I heard a very familiar voice.

"Sure, she will wouldn't she?" Huh? Kevin?
----------------------CLIFFHANGER--------------------

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED.

sorry for the late updates, I was really not feeling to write since Anna already moved on from sid in real life.

But I'll still continue this, sorry Anna 😘