Smitten

Sid's pov:

I was still thinking about that girl, she looked mean.

"Anna" her name flashed through my mind continuously.

Maybe, she was cool
Maybe she was honest
Maybe she was cute
Maybe she was Beautiful

I still wasn't sure about what was going in my head, but it was a new feeling.

Maybe, I should tell alla about this, or maybe I should discuss it with runa..

But i'm confused....

Maybe, alla could help me....

Maybe she could tell me what this feeling is...

Maybe she could make me relax....

I should visit alla.

~At alla's place~

"Hi, sid! What brings u here?" She asked with her same cheerful voice.

"Hi al...I actually need ur help.." I began and I don't know why...but I was strutting.

"Sure, anything for u." She gave me a comforting and cheerful smile again.

"Well, I met a girl..." I began since I had no idea where to start from.

"Yaa and?" She asked, but I can definitely sense her smile fading into a serious face.

"After spending a day with her...I sense a strange feeling, like I want to see her again...can u explain what i'm feeling?"

I tried to tell her every detail, which I almost did.. But will she understand?

"Well, u feel like that, cuz u met her the first time, if you'll keep hanging out with her as a good friend, you'll stop getting that feeling.

She smiled again, but a smile which wasn't friendly at all, but I shook it off. Maybe she's right.

Alla's pov:

I know what it means, I think he's falling for her. But why? He never fell for me and now he's suddenly falling for a girl he just met.

"Well, u feel like that, cuz u met her the first time, if you'll keep hanging out with her as a good friend, you'll stop getting that feeling.

I tried to keep my answer as simple as a can. He looked down deep in thought.

" what's her name?" I asked again, trying to be simple and to know about her.

"Anna" he said that name normally but with a doopey smile on his face.

"Is she cute?" I asked again, jealousy slowly taking over me.

"Yeah, very cute." His eyes fell down to his feet with a blush.

I can't take it anymore, I needed time.

"Well, sid I need to go out, so i'd consider u to leave." I forced myself to give a smile, but i'm not embarrassed to asked him to leave.

"Ok, see u later." He smiled at me and went away.

Sid's pov:

Maybe what alla said was right..

Maybe I was just awkward around her

Maybe i'm just overthinking..

But am I ?

Am I smitten over her?

Am I falling for her....?

Am I ?