Trust

...

White noise.

That was all she heard.

I gonna admit.

That was a hard hit.

"..How..bad is it...?"

You're knocked out..obviously

Your head is somewhat injured

"Ugh..great.."

...

"Liy? Liy??" Pen called out. Her team was in a look out for her. They just noticed she disappeared. They we're getting even more concerned. "God what if she got killed too.?!" He muttered. Pie patted his back. "I'm sure she'll be fine..she's capable of-"

...

"O-Of.."

There they are.

They found Liy's body.

Remote rushed to Liy as she picked her up. "She's unconscious." She remarked. Pie looked up. "It looks like she fell from the Eiffel Tower up there." Pen marched front of them. "Oh no. The alliance did not.!-"

"Pen, calm down. I'm sure it wasn't there fault." BH said. Trying to calm him down. Pen shook his head. "We just lost someone! Permanently! We're NOT losing our teammate!" He turned around as he climbed the Eiffel Tower. Pie sighed. "BH, can you make sure he doesn't fall down as well?" BH nodded.

After what felt like forever, he finally made it to the top. He grunted as he placed his hand on the top. He placed his whole body on the top.

"Hey! How dare you p-"

"P-Push..."

Pen was staring at Match's laying cold body. Burned scratch marks all over her. There was a large open wound on the middle of her body. She looked lifeless. Her fingers were twitching but that doesn't mean she's still alive. Her eyes were faint.

"M..Match..?"

Pen almost fell down out of shock as BH snapped him out. "Pen! What happened?!"

...

"She's..she's.."

"She's..!"

"Dead.!"

BH's nonexistent eyes widened. "What.?! Hold up.." He floated up to get a closer look.

...

"Dear god."

Hours later of waiting for Liy to wake up

  ...

Wake up.

"Ngh.."

Wake up.

"Liy? You're awake?"

Liy's eyes widened immediately as she stood up. She turned her head. "..Bottle?" Bottle nodded. "Don't stand up! Your head is still injured."

"What.."

Bottle turned around as the door opened. Liy was slowly getting worried.

"What if they found out..?!"

"They won't."

"Yeah right.!"

The rest of the team came in. But there's someone else. Suddenly, GB and TB walked in. Liy was getting even more worried. Then..her heart sank.

The iance.

They looked a mixed of frustration and devastated. Liy held her hand tightly. It might as well bleed. She scanned the room. They were mumbling. But all were staring at her.

"Liy.."

...

"Did you.."

"Happened to get in a fight with Match..?"

.

Liy's heart sank even more. Anxiety was taking over her organs. She looked down. "...why would I.." She muttered. The objecs stared. "..my duty is to prevent death..right..?" TB turned to GB. GB noticed as she sighed.

"Do you..at least know what happened with Match..?"

Liy looked to the side. Her eyes looked dead tired. She grumbled. "..I was taking a walk..for a stress relief. Then..I heard screaming from the Eiffel Tower..I was nervous as I climbed up..wanting to prevent a death."

"But.."

"I couldn't make it in time."

"I couldn't even see who killed Match."

"They knocked me off."

...

Tree walked towards Liy. He sat down on the bed. "Liy.." Tree tried to confront her. Liy lifted her hands as her eyes turned into despair.

"This is my fault..If only I came early..another tragedy..would've been prevented..I'm the worst..." She said as tears came out. Tree hugged Liy pretty much convinced.

His love would never commit such a thing.

Bubble just stared at Liy.

Still wasn't sure.

She clinched her fist.

Fanny turned towards her. "Hey! I get you just lost a friend..I guess if you call her that..But anger isn't a good choice." She said. Bubble turned towards her. "But I thought..-" Fanny shook her head as she turned around. "You heard nothing!" That made Bubble smile a bit.

"Liy it's okay. Breathe in."

...

Bubble stared at the two.

..What if..

She's it..?

——————————————————
Hello y'all. Sorry for the long wait. Was busy for a post on instagram ^^. Anyways this is probably the longest chapter in this series so far? Lmao?

Anyways see you in 2763 days.