Chapter 1

~Chapter 1~

The taxi ride took about 2 hours, I live so far away from the city. I basically rip my hand from my head, leaving a read hand mark on my cheek. I thank the taxi driver and pay him. He helps me take out my bags and I walk into the tall appartment building.

The floors are a beautiful cream marble, I'm too scared to touch anything, so I refrain myself from doing it.

I walk up to the desk to get my keys, "Hello, welcome to The Platform, how can I help you?" the lady with an obvious fake smile says to me. I smile softly,

"I have a penthouse appartment rented? Its room B2 level..." I trail on but the lady answers for me.

"Level 7, yes may I get your name?" she asks.

"Clarissa Fray." I say. (yes I know, COB name) The lady smiles and hands me my keys and points to the elevator, "That evelvator will lead to the level, just press LV8." she says and returns back to work.

I roll my bag to the elevator and wait for it to come to my level. I look around to see people in fancy suits, dresses-- well, lets just say they are better dressed than me. My parents were able to get me this Appartment because a family friend works here, and they pulled a few strings. We are not in any way rich enough for all of this. It actually kind of scares me.

The elevator arrives on level one so I hop on, pressing the button for my level.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I tap my heal as I unlock the door, having a bit of a struggle. The room is absolutely amazing. A big window covering the whole wall, with the view showing the whole city. Leather couch accompanied by a huge, and I mean HUGE TV. Kitchen with high-tech cooking equipment, and bedroom fit for a goddess.

I drag my bag into my room and flop it down. One thing I realise is theres two rooms, oh well.

I set up my laptop on my desk, putting a picture of my family and I, and another of my friends. I put my very special pillow and blanket my mother made me on the bed and I flop onto it. Oh my God its so soft, I think to myself.

"Maybe I'll hit the city tonight." I say out loud. Finally, no one will think I'm crazy for doing it!

I hop into the shower and wash my hair. I come out and let it dry naturally, no use getting all ready now, its only 2pm. I flop onto the couch and switch the TV on. I quickly mute it. I swear I head the shower.  I think for a few seconds, but it couldn't be, so I unmute the TV.

"Next on Toddlers in Tiaras" the TV plays. But all of a sudden I hear footsteps.

"Hello?" I ask. More footsteps. "Whos there?!" i call out, getting up. 

I stop right in my tracks when I see a boy, maybe just older than me, amazing curly hair, standing there with a towel around his waste. I cough. He turns around, startled, and drops his towel.

I quickly cover my eyes, leaving a peep so I can see his face, and hes...

SMIRKING?!

"Who are you?!" I say as he pulls the towel back up.

"I'm Harry." 

___________________________________________

A/N

Harreehh.

So this isnt going to be a One Direction fanfic, im using Harry though (: although I might use other 1D members as other characters! :3

Please comment, vote, and share this story if you enjoyed it!

xx