Love, Really? (A Harry Styles Fanfic)

It wasn't long since I graduated, and now I'm moving out.

Into the big city.

I'm not a city person, but I need to get out of the suburbs. Some where different, somewhere where no one will know me.

And I think the city is a perfect place for that. Theres so many people that no one will remember me...

~*~*~*~*

 "Clary! Get your bloody ass down here, the taxi's waiting!" my best friend, Belle, yells from downstairs. This is it. I've worked up enough courage to move away from my family. Well, not too far.

I haul my suitcase down the stairs, basically dragging it.

"Finally, what did you pack, your whole family?" Belle asks as I drop my bag onto the floor.

"Pretty much!" I say tapping it. She helps me carry it out to the taxi,  and we put it in the back.

"You know I'm going to miss you right?" she says closing the door. I sigh.

"Of course, and I'm going to miss you too." I say smiling softly.

"And I'm going to visit you, and your going to visit me, okay?" she says strictly. I laugh,

"Okay!" I say.

We say our good-byes and then I'm off.

I look out the window, very dramatically, and blow her a kiss, watching her wave me off.

______________________________

A/N

yay for a new story!

so hello!

my names Naomi (: (if you didn't know, which you probably didn't..)

So this chapter was really short, I wouldnt even call it a chapter, but its because its just the beginning!

There are going to be longer, funnier, and more interesting chapters to come (:

So stay tuned (;