Happy reading ❤

Slightly mature content ahead⚠
-_______-_______-_______-

Authors POV:

Chirping of birds, soft sunrays of morning sun, cool breeze of winter made the weather more beautiful, clear sky and sunlights were peeking inside the window, making the girl snuggle more into her warm and soft.... Bed? Her whole body was sore.

'My bed isn't warm and soft like this? And why is it moving...... Moving?' Her eyes shot open, she looked around, her eyes falling upon the dark brown walls, her walls aren't brown, she was confused because of sleep, her gaze was hazy.

She looked down and saw Musa smiling mischievously at her, it's been 4 month since their Nikkah, her eyes widen and she was about to scream when he locked her lip with his rough ones, sucking and biting her soft petals mercilessly, he pushed himself up, locking her thighs around his hips, her core came directly in contact with his hard bulge, she whimpered when he thrusted his hips up, reminding her of last night, when he was making love to her, she blushed even more remembering his ministrations.

He was still biting her lips when she patted his chest, indicating that she was out of breath, pulled away breathing heavily, not before tugging her lower lip while giving it a harsh suck.

"Ibrahim...." She moaned softly, making him go crazy.

(A/N: his middle name is Ibrahim so don't be confused 😉)

He suddenly held her tightly and flipped them, so now he was hovering her without breaking their lip lock and started grinding on her core.

"Ibrahim..... I am still sore.." She moaned softly

"I am sorry baby, but you are like chocolate for me, once I got a taste of you, I can't help but crave for more" He exclaimed while placing wet kisses on the side of her neck.

"Aap kyu khaane ki baatein kar rhe hain Ibrahim, maine waise bhi kal subah se kuch khaya nh...." She bit her neck and paused her words when she felt him going stiff.

"Aur kyu nhi khaya ye bhi bataayein, Zaina" She visibily vinced as he Called her Zaina not Ain or baby.

"Uhmm vo Faizan bhai Asher ko chhor gye the mere paas, uske saath khelte khelte pata hi nhi chala shaam kab ho gyi" She chuckled nervously and pouted when he placed her on bed and threw his shirt her way.

"Isi liye mujhe bachche pasand nhi, unka dhyaan rkhne mein maa baap khud ki fikr krna bhul jaate hain, ek din kisi aur ke paas chhor ke jaao to uski jaan pe aa jaati hai baari" He stated somberly. She was rooted in her place, her heart suddenly felt a pang that he doesn't like babies

"Ye aap kya bol rhe hain Musa? Kal ko apka apna bachcha hoga to kya aap usko abandon kr denge? Just because a baby can't take care of itself? Bhulein mat ke aap bhi kbhi ek bachche the, aapne bhi apni mumma ko sataya hoga, agar aapki mumma bhi yahi sochti to aaj aap yaha khade ho kr ye fizool baatein na karte"

"Main behes nhi karna chahta Zaina, fresh ho jaao aur neeche aao jaao, main guest room mein shower le lunga" He said sternly, not giving her a chance to speak, already in a bad mood.

She sat there for a good time, feeling scared at how he openly disclosed about not liking kids. She clutched her stomach and mumbled a "everything will be alright.

________.________

Everyone was present on the dining table, including little Asher, Ain was looking at him fondly, how he took a handful of rise and squeezed it in his little wittle fist, he was a handsome baby at the age of 2 years only.

Ain suddenly stopped Musa when he was about to pour Papaya Juice in her glass.

"M..mera mann nhi hai j..juice peene ka, Musa, aap mujhe fruits de dein." He frowned when she called him Musa 2nd time, as it's first time after their nikkah. He nodded and passed fruits to her.

Dadijaan and Tayi ammi shared a look and smilingly looked down at their plates.

◦•●◉✿*✿◉●•◦

It was evening time when Zaina decided to visit tayi ammi. She knocked on the door nervously. When tayi ammi gave the permission to enter, she locked the door behind her and sat in front of tayi ammi, she looked at tayi ammi for a few seconds before breaking out and hugging her tightly. Tayi ammi panicked and hugged her more tightly while caressing her back.

"Kya hua meri bachchi kyu ro rhi itna? Mera dil ghabra rha hai bache, bata na hua kya hai?"

"Ta..tayi a..mm..i v..vo M..us..a" She was hiccuping and stammering badly.

"Haan bache araam se, gehri saans le aur bata, Musa kya?"

"Ammi Mu..saa ko bache n..nhi chahiye, nhi c...chahiye unhein b..b..bache" She was sobbing very hard and was out of breath.

"Bache maamla kya hai, aur uss khote ne aise kab kaha?"

Zaina explained her the argument they had in the morning and cried very hard while explaining.

"To bache abhi use time de, 2-3 saal baad khud kahega ke mujhe bhi bacha chahiye, Tu kyu itni fikr kr rhi hai abhi se"

"Main pregnant hun Ammi!! Ab main kya karun? Agar u..unhone ne ma..mana kar diya to? Main apne bache ko nhi maar skti ammi, nhi maar skti apne bachche ko, nhi maar skti!"

"Koi nhi maar rha tere bache ko, shaant ho jaa meri jaan"

Tayi ammi was shocked but hugged her tightly, trying to calm her down, praying for the Betterment of her children's situation.

"Agar mera bacha mujh se chhin gya to main marr jaaungi tayi ammi, marr jaaungi"

~~~'~~~'~~~'~~~

Hello bunnies

To ye tha third last chapter, agla chapter bohot unexpected hogaaa.

Kya lagta hai aapko? Musa kaise react krega is baat pe?

Apne precious opinions zarur dena comments mein.

Like aur share bhi kr hi dena

Yours
Shy_giggles