Happy reading 🤍

.
.
__________________________

Author's POV:

Ain was pacing around her room, thinking about how to tell her taya'bbu about the creepy messages thing, but then thought it would be embarrassing to tell him something like this.

She was thinking hard but stopped when she saw her dadi jaan entering her room.

"Aye ladki, baitho tumse kuch baat krni hai" Nilofer said with authority in her voice.

"j..j..ji dadi jaan, aap mujhe bu..bu..la leti main khu-"

"Vo sab chhoro aur yaha aao" Ain sat beside her.

"Tum kisi ko pasand krti ho?"

"Dadi jaan ye a..a..ap kya keh"

"HAAN YA NA ZAINA?" She asked loudly.

"N..nhi dadi jaan"

"Hmmm, humne tumhara rishta taye kr dia hai tumhare phupho ke bete, Nawaz ke saath, 2 hafte baad nikkah hai, taiyaar rehna, aur kuch packing krne ki zarurat nhi hai, wahan sb taiyariyaan ho chuki hai"

"D..d..dadi jaan Main aur N..n..nawaz bhai?" Her voice was trembling.

"Ab tum humaare faisle pe shakk krogi? Jitna kaha gya hai utna kro!" She strolled out after ordering her.

She sat there, completely shocked by the news that was dropped on her, she never saw Nawaz more than 2 times in her life, he lives in abroad as his business is there, but she don't know anything about him other than his name and his psychotic behavior.

•••••••••••••••

Musa got home as soon as he got to know about Dadi ammi's decision

"DADI AMMI AAP AISE KAISE USKA RISHTA USS NAWAZ KE SAATH KR SKTI HAIN, APKO PATA HAI NA KE NAWAZ KA EK 2 SAAL KA BETA HAI?"

"Haan to kya hua? Uski biwi ka inteqaal ho chuka hai kb ka, aur waise bhi Ali ko ek maa ka saaya mil jaayega"

"VO KHUD EK BACHCHI HAI FOR GOD SAKE DON'T DO THIS TO HER"

"CHILLAO MAT MUSA! humne soch Samjh ke faisla kiya hai, kya ho gya agr uski shadi nawaz se kara di to? Koi kami nhi hai nawaz mein, waise bhi kon karega ek bin maa baap ki ladki se shadi, acha hi hua Sameera ne rishta bheja, koi nhi krta iss sha-"

"MAIN KARTA DADI AMMI, JAAN BASTI HAI USMEIN MERI!, Main khushi khushi kar leta, par aapne poochna bhi zaruri nhi smjha, khair maine baba se baat kr hi li hai, unhone kaha hai ke Arshad Chachu (Ains father) ne promise le rkha hai baba se ke hum dono ki shadi karwaayein" Musa said calmly, he was deeply hurt by his dadi ammi's actions.

Ain who was listening to their conversation from outside the room, jumped inside and hugged dadi jaan tightly.

"Yayyy dadi jaan bakra phans gya, ab mujhe kahi nhi jaana padega, naa hi kisi aur ko apna "khawind" banana padega yayyyy" She squealed and started jumping, dadi jaan laughed at her silly behavior and kissed her forehead.

"Khuda salamat rkhe meri bachchi ko" Dadi jaan mumbled.

"To ye aap dono ka plan tha?" Musa asked being shocked.

"Nhi bhaijaaannnnn! Dadi jaan ne mujhe btaya ke kaise mujhe ghar chhor ke jaana padega nikkah ke baad, main aap sb ko chhor ke kaise jaa skti thi, to maine dadi jaan ko kaha ke koi solution nikaalein na, to unhone ye plan btaya, kyu ke aap to manne se rhe na!" She explained so innocently that Musa's heart melted immediately.

"Dadi ammi ye kya patti padha di aapne ise?" Musa asked and groaned.

"Chup kro tum aur jaao taiyariyaan kro apne nikkah ki" She shooed both of them out.

"Chalein bhaijaan shopping kr aate hainnn, kitniii saari cheezien leni hai aur time kitna kam" She gasped and dragged Musa with her.

He laughed but suddenly stopped, and pinned her to nearby corner, away from everyone's eyes.

"We gotta work on that "BhAijaAn" Word, Ain" He smirked, kissing her forehead and strided away, leaving her all flustered.

●▼△▼△✿▼△▼△●

Everyone was sitting silently on dining table, making occasional convos here and there, taking it as the chance, Dadijaan cleared her throat, gaining everyone's attention.

"Humne Zaina ka rishta taye kar diya hai, 2 hafte baad nikkah hai, saari taiyaariyaan ho jaani chahiye, haldi, mehendi aur phir Shaadi ki saari decorations Inaya ko de di jaayegi"

Inaya, Musa's younger sister, who is well known event manager, nodded her head in complete shock, she just never noticed Ain ever, as she was studying abroad for as long as she remembers

Ashraf Khan decided to speak "par ammi Zaina ka nikkah to M-"

"Hum jaanti hain Ashraf, Arshad ne humein iske baare mein pehle hi pooch liya tha"

"Thik hai ammi phir hamein koi aitraaz nhi hai" Rabiya Begum said smiling secretly as she was always worried about Zaina's future.

(Inke mann mein to laddu hi phoot rahein 😁)

Everyone agreed with Dadijaan and ate their dinner then departed to their respective rooms.

••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••

It was 3 in the morning, Ain was in the kitchen feeding her car and herself.

Uzair was working in his room, his head was throbbing because of migraine, his ammi used to message his head when he was young, he miss that, he miss Her.

He decided to make a cup off hot chocolate for himself, as it makes him drowsy, when he entered the kitchen, he saw his younger sister talking to her cat.

"Sheru dekh na, meri shadi bhi taye hi gyi, maine dramon mein dekha tha kaise ladki ke maa baap aur bhai behen uski har cheezon ka khayal krte hain shadi ke waqt, par mere ammi abbu to hai hi nhi, aur na hi behen, ek bhai hai jo mujh se nafrat krte hain *sniffs* pata nhi Maine kya kiya hai jisse bhai mujhse nafrat karte hain, maine to aaj tk unki chocolates ya icecream bhi nhi churayi jaise Adil bhai karte hain mere saath, kaash ammi abbu hote to unko daant ke hum dono ka patch karate" She sobbed while clutching sheru to her chest, who was also sad seeing his mom.

Uzair's eyes welled up seeing his only family member crying, he realized his mistake that he pushed her too much in fear of loosing her also.

"Bhai apni chanda se nafrat nhi kr skte kbhi bhi, Chanda" He said with emotion filled voice.

Ain looked up and saw her bhai standing in front of her with tearful eyes, she cried when she realized that he called her Chanda after a decade.

"Bhai!" She cried out and jumped in his arms, burying her face in his chest, feeling a sense of home and safety around her, he hugged her back and sobbed with her, chanting 'I am sorry' multiple times.

Musa, who came to check up on Ain, saw the siblings reunion and left from their, happy for his Ain.

"Ab meri Chanda ki shadi dhum dhaam se hogi, uska bhai hai na!" Uzair said while kissing the top of her hair repeatedly.

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Hey guys!!

I am so sorry to keep you waiting but I was really busy with my classes and all.

(I was kinda disappointed by the response I got from previous chapter, but it's ok)

Do comment 💬 and Vote ⭐

Signing off

Shy_giggles