insulting moment

Few minutes later.

"Yes" vincenzo said from the other side of the call

"What the fuck did you do?" jang hanseok yelled through he's gritted teeths

"Oh, Mr. Jang hanseok" vincenzo said while leaning back on he's sofa "You mean the bottled water?ahh~well i went through something awfull because of that bottled water when I arrived korea, I had no one else to take it out on."

Jang hanseok clenched he's fist while listening to him "but it was too easy, so I don't feel that satisfied" vincenzo added "Still you failed to kill me, that means you're not enough." vincenzo chuckled "I don't think she feels the same way as you" vincenzo said.

"Do you so-yeon?" vincenzo asked. Jang hanseok gritted he's teeths while clenching the phone "Nope, I think the who isn't enough is the psychotic killer" so-yeon said while walking past him "i think you heard her?" vincenzo ended the call as jang hanseok smashed he's phone on the floor while yelling.

In cha young's house.

"But why are you talking with the TV?" so yeon asked while carrying the packet of chips. She thought vincenzo was talking about the serial killer in the movie who is a psychopath. Since vincenzo has ear phones off she didn't realize what happened "Ah, I was taking with myself and you" so yeon rolled her eyes while sitting beside him.

Cha young went out to meet the mr nam and find some files so vincenzo suggested to watch a movie to fix so yeon's mood and so yeon choosed a thriller movie. "We could have watched a romantic movie you know-?" vincenzo said while side eyeing her "Why? Are you scared of bloody, glory, scary movies?" she while bumping her shoulder on he's "I'm a mafia, why do you keep on forgetting that?" so yeon scoffed "with that face and personality i doubt" vincenzo suddenly pinned her down on the sofa and placed he's hands on both sides of her, she gasped because of he's sudden action "So, you were saying?" vincenzo said while leaning closer "I-I, move!" she snapped but as she tried pushing him, he's hands slipped and he fell on top of her making her eyes widened.

She quickly pushed him off her as he hit the floor "Aishhh" hr groaned while she sat up and cleared her throat "Stop being so clumsy" she said while grabbing he's hand and trying to pull him up.

Next day.

Jang hanseok's pov.

"How did I become so desperate" i mumbled while peeking out of my car window. I was infrot of so-yeon's house, wanting to have a glimpse of her. As I was waiting i saw her, she looked as breathtaking like she did before, her long fluffy black hair,her soft smile, her eyes. She was wearing a floral print blue top and a blue jeans.

As I was about to get out of the car i noticed vincenzo rushing towards her from inside her house, he quickly locked the car from inside while clenching the door handle, he noticed how vincenzo was looking at her, he's eyes were screaming that he wants to fuck her which made him want to kill him right away. So-yeon looked alright without him which made him more offended.

Vincenzo's pov.

So yeon looked so pretty, I kept on thinking how I'll confess her my feelings towards her, because of those babel I couldn't because if I did they'll come for her so I had to hide the truth but than there was that jerk. Jang hanseok always running around her like a lost puppy.

So yeon was staring at her phone while I was looking at her. Suddenly I noticed a black car accross the street. I ignored it while following so yeon.

Few hours later.

So yeon's pov.

I was on my way to cha young's office when I suddenly got a call from unknown number, I picked it up and I just heard nothing but breathtaking. "Hello?"