She knows

Next day.

At night.

Cha young's pov.

"What!?" i yelled in shock "Yea, jang joon woo is jang hanseok the real chairman of babel" vincenzo said while rubbing he's hand on he's forehead because of anger "We need to tell the truth to so-yeon!" i said while slamming my arm on the table "Yeah! I know" vincenzo said in frustration "To keep her away from those babel people I started pretending like I have no feelings for her but now, I need to do something" he said while gritting he's teeth "call her now!" i said while rushing towards him.

So yeon's pov.

"So, what did you find about the chairman and everything?" i asked him while sitting on the table, he handed me a file. "report on babel's Compensation on Withdrawal" was written on the top of the file.

"this is the report from choi myung-hee to Mr. Han" i mumbled while looking at the file "i got it from the bin in the boss's office" jang joon woo said  while leaning closer to the table "babel pharmaceuticals and chemicals will make an announcement on withdrawing their compensation next week." he said while I was reading the file. I smashed the file on the table while pushing my hair back "But chairman jang hanseo promised to compensate them on TV!" i said while leaning closer and said it with gritted teeth, he nodded while pouting "Damn it, those assholes!" i said while leaning back on the seat "all right!" he slammed he's both hands on the table and bended closer "you tell me something about what you're up to" he said with a half smile.

As I was about to tell him my phone ringed, i picked it up and it was non other than vincenzo. I sighed and picked it up "yes" i said,"Just listen, don't say anything" he said in a serious tone.

I hummed while softly smiling "Jang joon woo is..." he took a pause which made me a bit confused, was jang joon woo sick or did something happened to him that he is hiding? But he looks fin- "jang hanseok" my eyes widened and swinged towards jang joon woo who was just sitting there while staring at me with a soft smile "Jang joon woo, your best friend and someone special to you, was jang hanseok all along" vincenzo said as my i clenched the phone on my hand. My heart beat started to beat faster "What will you do?" i asked. I heard nothing but silence "you'll stick to the plan, right?" i asked while looking away from jang hanseok.

Third person's pov.

As soon as jang hanseok's elevator opened on he's room entrance, he walked out while humming and dancing, he was happy after meeting so yeon. He has planned to confess her as soon as possible and than tell the the truth about who he really is or maybe play along for awhile till he is sure, he took the TV remote and after switching it on he threw the remote on the sofa, he took out he's jacket and threw it on the sofa. As he was about to walk inside he's room to change he heard someone call him "Jang joon woo." he's legs freezed as he turned around in shock, he heard footsteps than saw Vincenzo walking down the stairs, vincenzo looked serious as he was holding a gun, he than aimed the gun at jang hanseok's head and walked towards him, jang hanseok raised he's arms in air like he surrenderrd himself "Oooo~" he said with a smirk "Kneel" vincenzo said "What's going on?" jang hanseok asked with a innocent look.

Vincenzo got closer and pointed the gun up and down "Kneel" he repeated but jang hanseok was actually thinking if what he is thinking is actually right or it's just a misunderstanding. "Do it" vincenzo's voice got deeper and more demanding. Jang hanseok did as he said and kneeled while still he's hands were up in the air "Can you at least tell me what's going on here?" jang hanseok asked while awkwardly laughing but he's eyes winded as vincenzo got closer with he's gun right aimed on the middle of he's forehead "Quit the act, that's enough" he said while tilting he's head "Jang Han-seok" he said with a death stare but a smirk, jang hanseok's  face relaxed because he's guess was right, jang hanseok smirked "Aishhh"

"you got me" he said while smirking, feeling no guilt or fear. "How did you find out huh?" he asked while tilting he's head on a side "you can hide the fire, but you can't hide the smoke" vincenzo said with half cocked smile.

"i guess there was still some smoke left, even when I had the fan on high" jang hanseok said while smirking. Vincenzo scoffed while still aiming the gun towards he's head, "say your last prayer" vincenzo said "i don't pray" jang hanseok said while suddenly grabbing the gun making vincenzo shock, he slowly pulled the gun towards he's hand and placed it in he's forehead "kill me already, you mafia saekki" vincenzo scoffed "as you wish" he said while opening the gun lock, jang hanseok's eyes were blood shot red while he's eyes were getting teary, suddenly someone fired gun on in air.

Jang hanseok flinched back while shutting he's eyes. Vincenzo looked around and it was the officers, vincenzo kept on trying to convince the police that he is jang hanseok but they kept on telling vincenzo to keep he's gun away. Jang hanseok kept on smiling and pretending to be innocent like a crazy, he kept on pushing vincenzo's buttons saying "Shoot me, mafia saekki" vincenzo gritted he's teeth but finally gave up and handed he's gun to police officer, they hand chuffed him and took him away while jang hanseok sat on the stairs breathtaking heavily while tears fell from he's eyes but he took a deep breath and kept looking down. A short of fear crawled up in him, what if she finds out who he is? Will she?

What do you think will happen next?
Let me know your thoughts in the
comments<3