Ch 4

FLASHBACK:
Freshman year

"Hey Jake! Come mere!!" Said a cute magenta haired kid. (Drew) "Oh!! Hi!" I said. I walk over there, "look what I got" Drew said. He pulled two Nintendo Switch's out of his bag. "Wow! How did you get them so fast?!" I said, "it's not hard to beg my dad." Drew said, "now we can play that game you've always wanted to play" He said. "Who's that?" Said a Brown haired kid with red eyes. (That's Liam) "This is my friend Jake, Unlike you two, he actually likes to play Nintendo switch with me." Drew said. "Oh" said Liam, "eh, Anime is better anyway." Said a green haired boy that hides his eye color. (Henry) "yeah, it's super weird that he watches MHA all the dang time, it's like every weekend." Liam said. "Liammm, don't make me sound weird!" Henry said. "No! It's cool! I love anime!" I said. Henry gasps, then he runs towards me and jumps. "Your coming to my house every Saturday to watch all the MHA episodes with me!!!!" Henry said, excited. "Weirdos" Drew said, laughing. Then, a blue haired girl passes me, she is super pretty! (Hailey) we have eye contact. "Pssst! Snap outta it." Said Drew. "Oh! Whoops." I said. Drew starts laughing. He has a cute laugh. . .
Then I see a kid that used to bully
Me in middle school. "oh no.." I thought, I looked away, scared out of my mind! He used to push me into lockers and call me names, sometimes even leave me unconscious. "What's wrong??" Drew said. "That kid over there.. he used to bully me terribly in middle school.." I said. I could tell by Drew's expression that he was not happy, he was with another kid that is friends with Drew, they come up to him. Drew starts talking to his friend, but then when the kid that used to bully me talked to ME. He said: "Jake?! What are you doing here?? Shouldn't you be like crying alone or something?? Hahaha!!" He said. Then Drew was furious. "F**K OFF!" Drew pushed him into a locker a punched him in the face. "That's why you don't mess with me or Jake.." Drew said.
"That was fu**ing hot as hell." I thought. Then I started laughing at the kid on the floor. "Pffft- haha!" I said. I then hugged Drew very tight.

We were both blushing. . .