Ch 2

"I have to go" Milly said, "I have science"
"Okay!" I said, "Don't you have a really hard project in that class?" I asked. "Yeah.. and I'm totally bummed, I have no idea what to do!" Milly said, "Well, I have two free periods today!! And I'll be in the library because I have to study for a test in literature" I said, "When you can, just come on over! I'll help you with it!"
"Thank you Jake!" She said.
"No prob!" I said.
(Milly is in the grade lower than me, she's in sophomore year.)

As Milly walks out of the cafeteria to go to science, the others said they had to go to their locker to get some books or something. It was okay, because I was gonna go head to the library anyway, as they went out of the cafeteria, I hear someone laughing at me, It was Drew, of course. He started pointing at me and started laughing, he said: "Look at the nerd!"
Nobody was laughing but him
I rolled my eyes and I faced him, "If your gonna go around and bully people, bully people with a little less popularity." I said, with a rude manner, just to get a rise out of him. "Wha-" he said, then he got cut off  by people laughing right back at HIM. Then even I started laughing, very quietly though, I'm not THAT rude.

I walked out of the lunchroom and went to the library, with book in hand, nobody really goes to the library but me, the librarian, and the teachers, and sometimes my friends when they want to study with me. (I'm one of the smarter kids, anyway.)
——————————
FLASHBACK:

Okay class! We are going to be doing a test tomorrow! Everybody take a study buddy to pair up with!"
"JAKE JAKE! PICK MEE"
"JAKE! PLEASE ME!!"
"PAIR UP WITH ME JAKE!"
"JAKIE BOO!! PAIR WITH ME??"
"JAKE?!"
"COME ON JAKE!! OVER HERE!"
"JAKE?? PARTNERS?!"

"Sorry guys! I'm gonna pair up with Hailey."
"Awww.."
"Come on Hailey! Let's go to the library!"
"Yay! Thanks Jake!"
"No prob!"
———————————
PRESENT:

"Hey Milly!" The librarian said.
"Milly?" I thought.
"Hey Jake!" Milly said. "Oh hey Milly!! Damn- how long was I day dreaming-" I said. "Dunno. I Just got here" she said. "Alrighty! Let's get to it!" I said.