The Plan

Amaimon turned his head towards the door as he watched you entered the bathroom with a confused look on his face"I don't understand how did I make her cry?" he asked Mephisto. Mephisto laughed and pulled back his purple hair "you just don't understand women my dear little brother now find a way to say sorry to her" he said while summoning a book out of now where as he sat on the bed. (sorry I didn't metion they are in the guest room XP). Amaimon moaned "but I don't want to say sorry~" he tackled Mephisto and pinned him down on the bed as is book fell on the ground. Mephisto eyes widen "what the hell do you think your doing!" he stuttered on his words while looking in Amaimon blue eyes. "Well I was reading one of those romantic mangas and I heard that girls enjoy to see yaoi (boyxboy) so that's my sorry present for (your name)" Amaimon said blankly with no worries as he started to take off his shirt. Mephisto panicked and forced Amaimon shirt down with force "that's not a way to say sorry to a girl baka!"Mephisto hurried off the bed in a fast motion and stood up while coughing "the right way to get to a girls heart is love!" Mephisto stated while looking at his little confused brother. "So yaoi isn't part of love or a way to a girls heart" Amaimon asked with a dead serious toned. Mephisto blushed "I will not allow you touch my mangas ever again! it's a bad influence to your stupidity" he said while crossing his arms together. Amaimon yawned "It's find I already ate them they were a bore" Mephisto mouth dropped to the ground and he put his hands behind his head "NOT MY MANGA" he began to cry.