Ch 1

I walk to my next class reading my book, then I bump into someone and look up. "HEY! Watch where your walking loser" said a tall boy with short magenta hair and big brown eyes, "Oh! My bad! I'm so sorry!" I said, apologizing over and over. "Whatever" he said, in a rude manner. Before he left, he looked me right in the eyes and smirks, he then turns around and leaves. I stood there for a moment. Then I go to the lunchroom.

—————————
PAUSE! Before this story continues, let me introduce myself. Hi, I'm Jake, I'm 17 going onto 18 in a week from now, I'm a junior, I'm also 5,8 but sadly one of the shortest boys in my grade, I have long Blondish Peach hair on the top of my head and very short peach hair at the sides. Music is my passion, I love to sing, I'm in a music club with my friends: Hailey, Alexzander (aka Zander) Luke, Sean, and Millicent, (aka Milly)
Each table has its own section, for example: the music club, and art clubs, technology clubs, not-so popular kids, and popular kids.

And the guy that I bumped into is Drew. Drew used to be my friend, but when I joined "The music club" He became furious, OR.. known as my bully- Kinda my only bully to be honest. But can we just stop and think that he's kinda- No! Never mind, forget that I said that. He's just my bully, nothing else.

Anyway, about Drew; Drew is really tall, I'm guessing he's 6ft to be honest. He also has short magenta hair and big brown eyes. He used to be such an amazing friend, I kinda miss him.. I have no idea why... he just started being rude and kicked me out of his friend group. His friend group is: Him, Liam, and Henry. He has more friends than that, but he really only likes to talk to Henry and Liam, they are really funny, and I ship them. I miss them so much..
Well, I'm done sulking about it, let's just get back to the story.. shall we?

———————
I sat at "The music club" table, and there was all my friends, I sat next to Milly. She started becoming furious and going into punching mode.

"Are you okay?!" Milly said. "Huh?" I replied. "Well.. I saw Drew! He bumped into you! It was clearly on purpose!! I saw him plan it all!" She said, "nah, I'm okay. It was probably my fault anyway." I said back. "If you say so." She said.

The others were talking about the competition and what we were gonna play. I got up and said to Milly I was going to get my food. She said "ok" and I walked up to the lunch ladies and I put my tray out to let them put food on it. I thanked them, then I walked back to the table and sat.

Everybody was still talking about the competition. My stomach hurt all day so I didn't really plan on talking at lunch. So I just ate. I was overhearing what Hailey and Zander were saying, they said I was gonna play a "love song" like always, I then said. "Maybe something different then a love song? I always play love songs." I said. "Awwh, but come on Jake!! I made a really good one for you to sing!" Hailey said. "For real! Read it!" Zander said, and handed me the paper with the song on it.

I started reading it, this is how it went:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is the answer
By: Hailey Weston

Ooooh, you got me feeling like looove
Is the only answer, oooh yeah.
Oooh, you got me flying in a tuneee
This is making me feel like... love is the only answer.
~~~~~~~~~

"Nice!" I said. "Thank you! It's not really finished yet, but I think it's pretty good so far!" Hailey said. "Agreed!" I said. Hailey smiles.

"Okay... Time for me to read!!" Sean said, "then me!" Luke said, "hmph.. then ME" Milly said.