Chapter 2

The warrior wolf carried the poor blind pup to his pack house and brought him to the Alpha. The alpha immediately sent the warrior wolf out the door. The poor little blind wolf whimpered at the scent of the alpha getting alarmingly closer. The alpha walked around the poor blind wolf, grinning as he saw more and more weaknesses. One of the weaknesses is the fact that the poor young one was blind and the alpha would take advantage of this. He did too as he picked up the pup and took the pup to his cabin far in the woods and away from the pack house, but not too far nor too close. In the cabin's basement was an empty crate that used to be used for a dog the alpha has. The dog doesn't go in the crate anymore because the Great Dane grew too big for the crate. The alpha threw the blind pup in the crate and left the pup.

Days passed before the alpha came back into the basement. He had brought food and water for the pup, but it was dog food, nothing more. The blind pup ate the food anyways, being as hungry as he was. "What shall I call you, mutt," The Alpha growled. The poor pup whimpered as he pushed himself closer to the floor, having heard the alpha's voice. "You're not worthy of a name."

Two weeks passed before the alpha came back down the stairs, but he wasn't alone. He had a dog with him. A very aggressive fighting dog. The Alpha opened the blind pups cage and let the fighting dog loose, leaving the room for the pup to protect himself. The dog was on the pup attacking him instantly.

Every time the pup lost a fight he wasn't fed and for six whole years he had to fight the dog alone. Then one day another two dogs were in the same room as the blind pup fighting him. He didn't know what he had done that pissed the alpha off, but he knew he did something when he didn't win the fight. After that day he had to fight every day just for his food, but he didn't win for two weeks before he finally realized his mistakes.

By the time the blind pup was sixteen he was able to ward off six other creatures. He was able to keep many wild, crazed rogues from pinning him down or getting too far passed him. In the pack he was known as the "Ghost". Some days when rogues were in the territory the blind pup would be let outside on a mission to catch and attack the rogues, and come back to his cage. That was all he knew, up until the alpha had to step down from his title and pass the alpha title down. The Alpha had no child so the title would be passed down to the Beta's eldest son.

The alpha dragged the "Ghost" outside and growled in his ear, "Kill this boy." He stuffed a shirt with the Beta's son's scent onto the blind pups face before letting the wolf go to kill the boy. The wolf was off in an instant heading straight towards the boy's scent. The boy saw him coming and wanted to catch him, so he had shifted in order to actually be able to chase him, but the blind wolf attacked him. The Beta's son protected himself by fighting back. The Beta, third in command, and four warrior's saw the fight when they came around the corner and instantly shifted, helping their future alpha. The blind wolf hadn't heard the others coming, nor had he felt them coming. He had been thrown in the air by the future alpha before being attacked by the four warriors and the third in command. He didn't know what was going on, nor could he figure out where his attackers were coming from. He yelped, he cried, and finally he submitted.

He thought the other wolves were going to kill him, but instead the future alpha asked, "Will you change shape, please?"

The pup whimpered, but complied to the future alpha's silent command. The "Ghost" knew it would be painful and take over an hour, but he  didn't expect the amount of pain that came crashing into him. It took everything in him not to yelp or scream through the whole shift. When he  finished changing shape something was pulled up his legs and set onto his waist. He questioned it at first, but that was only until someone picked him  up and carried me somewhere...

He could smell the blood...

He could feel cold chains being put on his wrists and ankles...

Then finally...

Nothing...

Everything was gone...