Life in the Blue Moon pack

We reach the packhouse. As we are going towards the packhouse doors there is a beautiful lady there she looks like my age. Parisa pushes the door open. Throws me down and I land hard on my knees. I pretend it hurt. The beautiful lady walks in. I look around and I can see a man I recognize as Vlamir. He is looking at me with wide, bright, lustful eyes. Ugh! From what his dad told me about him I really don't like him and seeing him look at me like that is making my skin crawl. I feel like I will vomit. Parisa shouts, "Patches, you lazy ass wolf witch, come here. You take this rogue bitch to the omega's courters. Give her some servants clothes and the smallest room with the smallest bathroom. You have the duties to watch over her. Make sure she never leaves the packhouse. Vlamir gather the pack I have some sad news." Patches, "Yes, mama." Vlamir," We already felt our Alpha's death mom. I will still get everyone to gather in the training grounds. (Looks towards Jade being led to the omega's courters by Patches) Who is she mother?"

Parisa," Don't know. Her mother killed your father. Everyone will know at the gathering."

I can't get over how beautiful this lady is. She notices me staring at her.

Patches. "Well, Jade, I am finally happy to meet you. Salenia, your Fairy Goddess told me you were coming and what happen to you, your mother, your father, and Seth. Salenia told me I must take good care of you. She told me great changes will be coming because of you. Salenia told me to tell you to hold on for a few years here at this pack. I am Patches. I am 100 years old. I know I don't look it. (Giggles) It is because I am a wolf/witch hybrid. I have three sons and four daughters. I have ten grandchildren. My great, great, great grandmother was a fairy who fell in love with a wolf. Sadly, I didn't get past any fairy genes. I have a big library you can come anytime to read anything. I know you will probably read my whole library in a matter of hours. This book right here has spells only hybrids with witch or fairy genes can do. There is a spell that you can use to remove the cuffs you have on. I recommend using the spell at night when everyone is asleep so you can let your wolf Jasmine run and spread your fairy wings. I also recommend you use the path spell that will show you a secret path I use to go to the mountains to relax and you can go there to train yourself. You must be back by four am in the morning and put your cuffs back on. You will be cooking and cleaning the packhouse. There is also a spell to change the way your face looks. I know you can go invisible but that power is not strong enough right now for you to use. Oh, there are spells for healing yourself when you have the cuffs on. If someone harms you here. You must keep pretending you are hurt when someone harms you. I am sorry, but doing so is to keep you safe. Parisa is a mean bitch. Always power hungry. Look at me trying to tell you everything now. Well, here is your room. (Opens the door) I know it is not much but at least Parisa didn't have you live in a cell only to be let out to do your chores."

I look around. I see a small training mat on the floor, one dresser (I open only to see some ugly grey servant dresses in it. No panties or bras.), a thin sheet to cover up with, a small shower area with a toilet. No wall to separate the bathroom from the bedroom. We are in the basement. The floor is dirt. I then look at Patches.

"Do you have any seeds of a plant that has vines? Thank you so much Patches. I guess we will be best friends here" I ask Patches. Patches hand me some seeds. I use the spell Patches gave me to take the cuffs off. I plant the seeds where I can make a wall to separate the bathroom from the bedroom. Patches looks at me in awe. I show her how the vines I can move around like a curtain. Now if anyone comes in without knocking and I am showering or using the toilet I won't be seen.

"Amazing! I wish I was given the fairy genes. Trying to remember millions of spells is so frustrating. You might get some other Omegas come barging in being noise but the high-ranking wolves hardly ever come down here to the Omegas' courters. You should put your cuffs back on until tonight. You must take off your clothes and change into the servant's dress. Servants are not a loud to wear normal clothes, a bra, or panties. This pack doesn't even give servants a pay. Seth, may have been the Alpha but Parisa made all the rules for this pack which breaks so many laws. I gotta go for now but I will be back later to show you around. So, you will know where everything is to start cleaning and cooking." Patches says.

I hand Patches back her spell book, "Done reading it. I have a fast-learning ability. Thank you so much for helping me. I'll take a shower and get dressed. I'll wait for you to come back." Patches leaves.

>>> Interruption <<<

At the training ground Parisa stands on a stag about to give the announcement to the pack about their Alpha. Howie and some warriors hide their scent and went invisible. They will listen to what she has to say.

Parisa: This morning when Alpha Seth and I was out for a walk we were attacked by some rogues. A female she-wolf killed Alpha Seth. Once he was dead the other rogues got scared because she killed an Alpha. She was injured, so, it gave me a chance to kill her. While on my way back I heard sobbing. It was another she-wolf who was young. She didn't try to attack me. Because of the law I just couldn't kill her so she is now a servant for the packhouse. Under no circumstances are any pack members to be-friend her or be kind to her. She has the scent of the rogue she-wolf who killed Alpha Seth. I will still be Luna. The Beta from my father's pack will be active Alpha for a year until Vlamir takes his Alpha title.

(Someone yells, "Where is our Alphas body?")

Parisa: While I was leaving the rogues came back and sat the body of Alpha Seth and the she-wolf on fire.

(Someone yells, "Why didn't you mind link a warrior to come help? We could be burying our Alpha tomorrow.")

Parisa: How dare you question your Luna? Warrior get that person and put them in a cell for a week. Give them only scraps of food a day. Meeting is over. Go back to your daily duties.

(Howie starts to talk to three of his warriors)

Howie: That sounds like a lie. From the evidence we have she is breaking so many laws. Warriors, I want you to continue to hide your scent. Stay in the forest and watch this pack for a month before we go to the counsels on this matter. If you can try to question pack members about what rules and laws the go by. Question them on anything you think will help our case. There is something very wrong with this pack. The law states if being attacked by rogues you can not kill them, they have to go to the counsel's prison for trial even if they murder another wolf. Now, they are also keeping a rogue girl as a servant. They are supposing to send the child to the counsel to get evaluated to be put in a home. Keep your eyes and ears open warriors. I have to head back. You three stay here everyone else back to Cat Kingdom.

(Sounds like Howie might have changed for the good. He even changed the kingdoms name to Catherine nickname.)

>>> Interruption Over <<<

I was just taking a shower. When I walked outbutt naked through my vines. There was Vlamir sitting on my mat wanna be bed.He looks at me with lustful eyes again. Gross! I want to vomit. He begins tospeak.