Recap on Bonds

- For Fairies:

· Mate Bond:

Only for the Royal fairies. It is between the Queen and a warrior. The Queen can reject her warrior mate only if he cheats on her. The Queen will feel the act of her mate cheating. The warrior mate will have three days to convince the Queen he is sorry and won't do it again. If the Queen is not convinced the mate bond will disappear and the Queen can choose another mate. The warrior mate will die within' a year for betraying the Queen and their bond. If the Queen cheats the warrior can reject her. The Queen therefore then can not get another mate. This is why the Queen and the warrior mate never cheated on each other for millions of generations.

The Queen will glow a golden color when she is near her mate at 18. Her mate is always the warrior who was assigned to her when she was born unless the Goddess has some fun. When the Queen and the warrior mate the feeling is out of this world. It makes them feel like they are floating on clouds. Every touch sends small electric shocks all over their body.

· The Tied Bond:

Warriors and normal fairies. Once they mate, they enter the bond. If one cheats, they will die within' a year. The other may choose another lover unless he/she has a child with the first tied bond lover.