So, we're going right?

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating soon :c School's back and its still a pain in the reer >.> I have Chemistry and Geometry this semester and I am clueless!

How was your day? Mine was pretty crappy since I had to do Chemistry homework and I don't know a single thing about it.  

Well if it wasn't good I hope my chappie makes your day, yep? :D 

Onto the show~ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Harry's POV) 

"Why didn't you tell me that Samantha Blake had called looking for me!?" I cried as I walked up to Richard, my blood boiling. 

"N-now Harry," said Richard as he stepped back, "let's not be hasty, okay?" 

"I'm not going to punch you,'' I replied, 'although that would be a good idea,'  "I just want to know why didn't you tell me." 

"She is a pest! Just ruining your career, she's ruining the name of One Direction!" 

"She is not!" I replied; shocked, there was no way that Sammey was messing up One Direction. Everything was going fine until that interview with-

"You're the one who made sure that interview with her ex boyfriend came on weren't you?" 

Richard stared at me his eyes wide with fear, "N-n-n..."

"Answer me Richard!" 

"I have no idea what you're talking about boy!" Richard replied back, finding his courage to stand up to the enraged young lad. "I have no Idea." He repeated as he stared at Harry in the eye and walked away. 

Harry was furious but pleased at the same time, Sammey had been looking for him! After everything that had happened had she managed for finally forgive him? 

'Only one way to find out,' he thought as he ran out of Modest Manegement building, possibly forever. 

I guess that I wasn't thinking because before I knew it I had gone down along with someone else on the floor. "Oh god!" I cried out, "I'm so sorry Miss." I said as I lifted her up; she had black, black hair swirled into a bun and some dark eyes that reminded me of Sammey's. 

"Samantha?" I heard myself asking, her eyes lifted themselves to mine, "Charlette..." she replied, not breaking my eye contact.

"God, I'm so sorry I-" 

"I know a Sammey." 

I stared at Charlette, "This is a diffrent Sammey, she-"

"She's from the states, isn't she? Texas, I believe."

My eyebrows rose, "Do you know her?" 

Charlette smiled and said, "come on, why don't you and I talk somewhere private." 

                                                               ***

(Three weeks later; Sammey's POV)

I sighed as I touched the cold, pale, metal that was hanging around my neck. I had gone back to wearing Harry's necklace, under everyone's protests, but I didn't care what anyone thought. Right now, it was getting really hard for me to bear being without Harry. 

Every week was a diffrent story, but of the same girl. That french model, whatever her name was, how apperantly she was now Harry's girlfriend. I knew Harry wouldn't move on that fast, but still... it hurt a lot. 

I think my parents were starting to realize that I missed him a lot, they started letting me listen to my music now, which was a big deal to me. 

I knew that I shouldn't be doing this, but It was too painful to continue like this, maybe I should move on. For my own health. 

My hand snaked its way to my neck and carefully unclasped the necklace that Harry gave me, I would now try to continue my life without him, it was already time to anyway. Harry was my past and it would stay that way.  

I took a deep breath as I walked towards my closet where the little box that I've kept since Harry left and placed the necklace inside. 'You should be proud,' my head thought, 'You're finally getting over Harry! That's the first step to success!' 

I didn't really feel anything after that moment. 

(Harry's POV)

"Are you crazy?! We are in the middle of rehearsing for a tour; you can't simply just drop everything!" cried Liam as he stared at me with wide eyes; three other pairs matching his. 

"Liam," I sighed, "you know that I would never do this, but she was looking for me! She doesn't hate me after all!"

I looked at the other boys as Liam went off walking around the flat, he always got like this when it came to the band buisness. It's like he signed a weird contract with Simon...well.. he did but... ugh you get  what I mean.

Louis was smiling at me and gave me a thumbs up, Niall was just nodding and Zayn looked deep in thought. 

I was just about to think that I was going to have to escape by tonight when Liam said, "How long are you going to be there?" 

My head snapped up and I just about burst, "you mean it?" I asked.

Louis stood up and clapped me on the back, "You mean, 'how long are you, Harry, and Zayn going to be there." " 

Liam and Zayn looked at Louis in question and I'm not going to lie, I did too. 

"What?" we asked in unison.

"Oh come on lads!" cried Louis in a frustrated tone, "don't play dumb with me, I know how much you," he pointed at Liam, "like Cinthia and you," he pointed at Zayn, "like Monica." 

I smiled, so this is what Louis was doing, I honestly had the best friend ever. 

Zayn looked at Louis in surprise, "How- Lou," he said, "I don't think that she actually-" 

"Don't be a twat either of you." snapped Louis, "Just pack your stuff and join Harry to the airport." 

Liam opened his mouth to protest but I grabbed his arm and tugged him to my bedroom.

"Harry," he started saying, "this is ubsurd; if any one should go it should be you to fix things with Sammey. Zayn and I can't go."

I sat down and looked at Liam, "do you honestly think that Cinthia doesn't miss you?" I asked. Liam stared at me for a couple of minutes before sitting down next to me, "And don't tell me that you don't miss her." I continued, "because honestly that's a bunch of bull." 

Liam looked at me in  the eyes; "Harry, she doesn't even have the slightest interest in me, mate; she could go out with a billion guys, she's beautiful and has such a strong personality... that's one of the many things that I like about her." 

"Then just tell her that mate." I replied. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u.u I know that the chappie is short but I kind of don't know what do go from here on out :c I'm sorry that it's so short but I just go writers block :c And I'm sorry for updating so LATE but I really want to thank you for giving me 40000 reads :DD 

and I'm going to do an individual chapter one for Monica and one for Cinthia and then I'll go back to Sammey xDD 

And thank you for PMing me all of you people who wished me a Happy early Birthday <3 

I love you guys!

-Sammey xx