𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5; 🤑Rich😎

The siblings were separated from each other for taking their baths, some maids directed each sibling to a different area.

Arien was a bit uncomfortable letting someone else wash her but she still let the maid do so, Arjen, was just kinda weirded out, letting someone help him when he bathes, but whatever. Sora on the other hand was actually completely fine. Surprisingly, Sora is completely fine with others touching her, though she was still a bit bothered by Ishina since she was the one helping her wash up.

Arien and Arjen were taken to different rooms, being carried away in the arms of two maids, followed by more maids, Sora was being carried by Ishina to another room.

Once Ishina pushed past the curtains and placed Sora down on a stool, she went over to the tub to fill it with water, testing the temperature with her hand until it was perfect. (Let's pretend back then they had bathtubs and a running water system :p )

Ishina walked over to Sora, who glared at the maid with sharp eyes. Ishina didn't move an inch, until she heard a sigh escaping the princesses lips. Sora nodded, stretching her arms apart, giving a sign for Ishina that she may continue.

The maid nodded, proceeding in sliding off Sora's clothes off her shoulders, eventually falling to the ground. Sora had a blank, emotionless, face on for the whole time. With Ishina stripping her naked, she didn't even budge, just standing there.

Sora, without Ishina telling her anything, walked over to the tub and hopped on the side. Her eyes hovered over the water, along with her feet. Crimson and violet gazed over the tub filled with water, steam flowing around the whole tub. Slowly, lowering her foot into the water, Sora swirled the water around.

"Princess, is the temperature of the water to your liking?"

"Mhm," Sora just hummed in response, stepping into the tub, slowly letting the water submerge her whole body.

The water was nice, not too hot, not too cold. Though, Sora still found the water missing something.

Sora glanced over at Ishina, who was getting some necessities for her, so, without the maid noticing, Sora pulled a bottle out of thin air and poured some of the liquid out into the water.

"Nice."

"Pardon princess, you said something?" Ishina looked behind her shoulder, just to see Sora sitting in the water, blowing bubbles.

Ishina, ignoring the fact that Sora was playing with bubbles in the tub, and that she was the same person who nearly killed her yesterday. So, Sora, who was actually acting like her age, Ishina walked over to her, and caressed the soap into the golden locks, massaging it into Sora's scalp.

Sora enjoyed the massage that Ishian was giving, it was better than anything she had ever received in her past. Resting her back on the side of the bathtub, humming in relaxation, leaning into Ishina's massage.

"Princess, may I wash your back."

Sora tilted her head to the side, glancing up at Ishina, who was closing her eyes slightly. "Sure," she hums, returning her head to lean on the tub, a small smile forming on her face.

Ishina moved down to Sora's back, making the princess have to move herself forward slightly, leaning forward, letting her back be exposed to the maid, and it was really a shocking sight to see. Ishina couldn't be not startled or hold in the gag of when she saw the princess back.

"What?" Sora noticed that Ishina was still for a while, but she could guess why.

Her back was covered in whip-like scars and there were multiple of them, Sora couldn't blame the maid for being disgusted.