Meeting Justins brother by being kidnapped :(

It'sbeen a few days since me and Lilly got home and Justin took her to the beach since I wasnt feeling good. I was lying on the couch and a dude who looked like Justin walked in and put a blinde fold over my eyes. " Your coming with me, I feel like messing with my brother. " A husky voice said as he pushed me in a car. I must have fell asleep cause next thing I knew I woke up in a prison cell. "Well, looks like you decided to wake up, you hngry" he asked . I shook my head yes and he walked away and came back with a human, " fine here" he laughed as he cut there wrist. I smelt the blood and walked towards them but then I thought of Justin and how disapointed he'd be.

Justin P.O.V

I came home from the beach with Lilly to find that the house was empty and all there was a note saying "Dear little brother , I took your wife and mate, if you want her back you have to hunt her down. Lets just say that she might not last long and well we both know how I get when I'm bored. Let the game begin by the way I killed her phone and if you call the police I'll kill her just like that. Have fun.

Love, William / your brother who never died. "

I started freaking out and called lexi, " ya Justin?" I need you to watch Lilly for a few days my brother took Haley. " Oh my gosh I'm coming with you, I'll call patty." I put Lilly in her car seat and drove to my moms house, I tould her what was going on and she said that she'd watch her.  I left  and looked for sighns of whered he'd take her. I stopped when I saw Alexis walking on the sidewalk looking pissed. " Justin he took her to um m you know that school in harry potter?" she asked, yeah. "He took her there,  I know this because when I was 7 I used to go there, I droped out and met Haley. Look there houlding a compition and the winner gets her as a slave" Alexis whispered. Oh my gosh, we have to go save her. " We are I just need to zap us to hogwarts" she whispered talking to her self.  We drove for about a hour when Alexis yelled " JUSTIN I'M GETING US INTO HOGWARTS! I just need to cast this spell and boom we're in .Just dont show your face and if anyone asks you  don't speak cause your tramitized of somthing" She muttered somthing and we landed on our butts in robes on the ground near a castle.

Haley P.O.V

I felt pairs of eyes on me and a teacher saying " look class this is the muggle that the winner gets" I also heard a few boys mutter things like " She's mine. Can't wait to win her, and daaanngg she's hot." After hearing that for like four hours I snapped on the next class. " Can't wait till that muggles mine"  a boy with green eyes and glasses said laughing to his redheaded friend and a girl who looked kinda sorry for me. I just snapped after that I remebered yelling " OK YA'LL KNOW WHAT, I AINT A MUGGLE OR WHAT EVER THAT IS , IM A FREAKIN VAMPIRE WHO HAS A HUSBAND AND A NEW BORN AT HOME, GOD YA'LL ARE SO ANNOYING AND TRUST ME SWEET HEARTS I DON'T "FANCY" OR WHAT EVER YOUR BRITISH WORDS FOR DONT LIKE MEAN, I LOVE MY HUSBAND ,MY DAUGTER, MY FRIENDS, AND MY FAMILY,AND GOD. SO WILL YOU SHUT THE FUDGE UP, I AINT NO PRIZE, AND IF YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, YOU SHOULD B ASHAIMED THINKING ABOUT ME LIKE THAT, YOUR SO LUCKY THAT I CANT GET OUT OR YOU'D ALL BE DEAD." They walked away in fright after that, I knew I needed to hunt but I couldn't I was getting so weak that I couldn't stand up and I slep all day,........................................

Justin P.O.V

We snuck into the school and heard kids whispering and laughing at the vampire  in the dungon.