WAIT YOUR JUSTIN BIEBER? and im ur mate?

A normal school day?

( this is based on a dream I had and yes i out my self in it)

Ok it began as a normal school day , I was just taking my normal nap in my reading class when the person next to me woke me up, " go to the office Haley" they whispered. So I left her class room and was walking down the hall when I ran into some lockers, I shock it off and went to the office. Well first I walked into Mrs. Glovers office ( the principal) and she tould me to go to the main office, I walked into the main office and saw my best friends freaking out and crying, so with the sence i had i asked" O MY GOSH LEXIBUG, BANNA( DONT ASK) WHATS WRONG, DID BOB JUMP OFF A CLIFF?" They didnt say anything and I was tould to go get my stuff and put it in my locker and come back to the office with what I was leaving school with. I walked back to Holts class grabed my stuff , trip and fell on air and walked out. When I got back to the office a dude in his 20's and a dude in a purple hoodie staring at me. I was starting to get kinda freaked out so I picked my stuff up and walked over to lexi, the dude in his 20's walked out and motioned us to go with him. We followed out and got in a car. The boy in the purple hoodie took his hood off and he looked like O MY GOD HE LOOKED LIKE WILLITH MY IMGANINARY SMURF, but really he looked like some person I knew.......................................................................................................................................................................