CHAPTER ONE

Jungkook who has been severly asthmatic since birth has been struggling with the stressful life of being an idol and keeping his severe asthma under check.
After his audition,  he had given up thinking Bangtan wasn't going to accept him because of his disease,  but he was accepted suprisingly. This got jungkook's parents worried because their baby has never been far away from home.
On the day he moved to the dorm to join the other members of his group, his parents droven him and helped him carry his luggage to the dorm. His mother even went to the extent of helping him to unpark his luggages and arranging his corner of the room he was going to share with taehyung.
Before leaving they had begged the other six men in the dorm to take very good care of their baby off course they didn't forget to remind them of jungkook's asthma which made the already shy 15 years  old boy embarassed.

The boys had gotten to know each other and had shared the chores in the dorm.
They had to practise hard for their debut which was coming up in a month time.
The older boys had made it a point of duty to make sure jungkook took his medication every morning before jin would drop him off at school. Each time he dismissed from school,  he would join his hyungs for practice thanks to him being a fast learner,  it wasn't so difficult to teach him what the others had learnt.

As months went by and it was just a week to their debut,  Jin started noticing that jungkook had started geting out of breath easily not that at all was not normal ,  they would all get out of breath after the tideous dance steps but afer few minutes they would recover but for jungkook he would continue to pant for a longer period of time and then excuse himself to go use the restroom and the after  few minutes he would come back looking better but still tired and worn out

Jin's pov

Jungkook had come back from the restroom and is looking a little bit better than he was before he left.
I wanted to go over to him and ask him if he was okay but Yoongi held my hand and shook his head meaning i should let the boy be.
Almost immediately i got a text saying " i guess you should tell Namjoon to call off  practice so we could all rest for the day especially Jungkook"
I immediately send a text to Namjoon informing him of the situation at hand . He immediately calls of practice . We rest a little bit before eating  our snacks then ,  we  head for the dorm through the van .
I had purposely sat beside jungkook with Yoongi who was already asleep on jungkook's other side.

Taehyung'pov

When we got to the dorm , jungkook just stormed off into our room and before i could get into the room,  he had entered the bathroom and locked the door so i wouldn't come in. I started to suspect that there was something wrong with the boy ,  but he was so shy to open up to us not even me his room mate. I'll just let him be untill he comes to ask for help but that doesn't mean i won't keep an eye on him,  I will do so i think i should inform jin hyung about this so we all can watch out incase his asthma attack strikes

Jungkook's pov

During practice,  i could feel my chest tightning,  so i hurried off before my hyungs can notice which i am not sure i did a good job in doing because,  jin hyung was starting to look at me all the time . When we got to the dorm  i hurried off as fast as i could to use my inhaler before i have another coughing fit in front of my hyungs because,  i don't want them adding me to their tooany worries.

I am in the bathroom now but i have another problem ,  taehyung had entered the room so i had to either hold myself from coughing or allowing myself to cough and then exlpain  how am feeling to tae hyung .
Not long after,  i had another coughing fit which didn't let me use my inhaler till it calmed down then i used my inhaler. After using my inhaler,  i could hear tae hyung knocking on the bathroom door asking if i was okay.

Taehyung's pov

As i came back into the room after informing  Jin hyung about my suspisions on Jungkook, i hear Jungkook coughing really badly in the bathroom. So i panicly knocked on the door of the bathroom make sure he hadn't passed out in the bathroom.
Luckily,  before i could find the spare keys to the bathroom,  i heard Jungkook opening the door so i turned immediately and saw a pale looking Jungkook come out of the bathroom .
"Are you ok ?" I asked him because he was looking too pale for my liking. But Jeon Jungkook being who he is just told me that he just had to use his inhaler to prevent an asthma attack from occuring which was very much not true at all.
" Jeon Jungkook !"   i said slightly startling both Jungkook and myself

" How dare tou lie to me ?" I demanded
" I didn't mean to lie to you hyung "
" I just didn't want you to worry and i thought  to take care of myself without disturbing you guys "  he replied almost sobbing
"Shh  we don't want you  getting another asthma attack now do we ?" I asked and Jungkook shook his head no .
"Now just change into somthing comfortable and take a little nap before dinner time okay?" I said and helped him change.
" Do you feel you need to use your inhaler ? I asked just to be sure the 15 years old boy wouldn't have discomforts during his nap time.
"No hyung i literally just used it in the bathroom using it again can be called overdose" Jungkook replied
" Ok this isn't  time for lectures it's time for napping " I said tucking him
Have a nice rest i said pecking his forehead as the lad dossed off.

Word count: 1042
Guys this is my first book if you noticed any thing that needs to be corrected pls do so nicely. Pls feel free to make suggestions on how the secound chapter should be
Love you guys ❤💜💚💛💙💗💖💕.