part 1

~♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥~

Airport

*y/n landed at Seoul Airport.. For her studies after lots of begging to her parents and fill the house with her tears, taking bath in her tears they agreed for this 🙂 indian parents anyway right now she is waiting for her friend to come and pick her up and she made one korean friend and she was very happy after got to know that y/n is going to study in korean especially in her university she was very for y/n so decided to pick y/n up from Airport*

*while y/n waiting for her friend to pick her up from Airport*
??? : Y/N Y/N HERE *she waved*
*Y/n saw her friend and went to her and hug her*
Y/n : hey hii! How are u rose...

Rose : I'm good and you? *hug her back*
Y/n : i ' m also good but wait one of mine is also here let me introduce u to her?
Rose : okay *smile*
Y/n : vish she is rose and rose she is vish... *smile*
Rose : hii vish it's nice to meet u... *smile*
Vish : me to *smile*
Rose : come on let's go to dorm *they nodded and went dorm*

*they put their luggage on car and went their
way to dorm*

*They reach and rose show them their room*
Rose : So this will be u guys room...
Y/n and vish : thank u....
Rose : okay make yourself comfortable and if u need something then
my room is beside yours... *smile*
*Y/n and vish nod and rose left*

Vish : hmm room is nice i love it... *looking around*
Y/n : true... I also love it.. Okay let's unpack our stuff....
Vish : okay....
*they started to unpack their things and they did their night routine change into comfortable and go to sleep bcz its night *

Time skip to next day

*Y/n wake up from her sleep she got fresh up and got ready for her college for her first day..after taking bath she came to her room and she wake vish up and she also fresh up and got ready...soon they got fresh up and they went to dorm cafeteria to do their breakfast in hallway of dorm they meet rose and her other friends...*

Hallway of dorm

*In hallway they introduce themself*
Rose : btw y/n and vish this is my friend. She is jisoo, she is jennie and she is lisa...
vish and y/n : hello *hand shake*
Bp ex rose : hello....*like that they talk with each other soon they reach cafeteria*

Cafeteria

*They reach to cafeteria and eat their breakfast and after that they all went to university*

School Hallway

*Bp , y/n and vish were walking through Hallway to class they got their time table with room no now and luckily they all are in same class...now they are searching for room no 312 while they are walking y/n bump into hard chest...she was about to fall but lisa hold y/n and that boy also hold y/n... That boy pulled y/n front making her stand up..*
??? : Can't you see and walk huh? *He shout at y/n*
Jisoo : Jungkook she didn't see you okay now leave us alone...*with that jisoo drag y/n while others follow them*

??? 4 : Is she new here...?
Jungkook: I think so hyung but anyway let's go to our class we are late...
??? : Oh bunny, our class is this side...*pointed towards the direction where y/n and her friends gone* our room no is 312 not 302...
Jungkook : oh yes sorry i forgot hehe... *With that he and his friends went to class*

Class

*Bp went to their seat while y/n and vish stayed out of the class until the professor came... Soon professor came and called them in*
Students : good morning clas---*cut it of by 7 handsome boys enter in class* BTS don't you guys have any manners when i'm here u guys entering in class like i m not there...
Suga : just continue what you were doing and for what salary you get...*bts sat in their place*
Mr Kang : leave it anyway so class this 2 are new students girls introduce yourself